Toyota Prius Hatchback1.8 VVTi Excel 5 Doors CVT
- 360 Degree Panoramic View MonitorAdaptive Cruise ControlBlind Spot MonitorBluetooth ConnectivityColour Head Up DisplayElectric Gear ShiftElectric Power SteeringIntelligent Parking Assist With Front & Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning SystemLane Trace AssistMulti Information Display Screen And Trip ComputerRear Cross Traffic AlertRoad Sign Assist - RsaSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTouch 2 With Go Plus Navigation SystemVoice Recognition For Navigation SystemWireless Smartphone Charger
- Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- Dab Digital RadioJbl Premium Sound SystemMm17 Multimedia System
- Anti-Jam Protection On Power WindowsAuto Dimming Inside Rear View MirrorAuto Folding MirrorsAuto Headlight LevellingAuto Up And Down Function On All Power WindowsAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door HandlesFront And Rear Power WindowsHeated And Coloured Side MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LampsLed Headlights With Auto High BeamLed Rear Combination LightsLight Remind Warning With Auto Cut OffMonotone Body Colour RoofPower Adjustable Door MirrorsRear Window Demister With TimerRear Window WiperShark Fin AntennaTurn Indicators In Side Mirrors
- 12V Connector2 Cup Holders In Front3 Rear Headrests60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatChrome Inside Door HandlesData Communication Module (Dcm) Connected ServicesDriver And Front Passenger Whiplash Injury Lessening SeatsDriver And Passenger Assist GripDriver And Passenger Seatback PocketsDriver And Passenger Sun Visor With Mirror And LightDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningElectric Lumbar SupportFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Door ArmrestsFront Head RestraintsGlovebox With Internal LightHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsHeight Adjustable Driver SeatIlluminated Entry System - Instrument Panel IlluminationIlluminated Entry System In Room LampIllumination On Door TrimIsofix On 2Nd Row Outer SeatsLeather Steering WheelLeather UpholsteryMulti Function Steering WheelSoft Cabin PlasticsSunglasses HolderTilt/Telescopic Steering ColumnTonneau Cover
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbsAcoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemElectronic Parking BrakeEspHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Lane Departure Alert (Activates Steering)Manual On-Off Switch For Passenger AirbagPre Collision System With Pedestrian DetectionSrs Airbags - Driver + Front Passenger, Front Side, Front And Rear Curtain And Driver's Knee AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Warning System
- AlarmChild Safety Door LockImmobiliserIntrusion SensorKeyless Smart Entry With Push Button StartPower Door LocksPower Passenger Window LockRemote Central Locking
- Soft Touch Dashboard
- 17" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1375 kgGross Vehicle Weight1790 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked725 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked725 kgMax. Loading Weight415 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)502 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4575 cmWidth1760 cmWheelbase2700 cmHeight1470 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low67.3WLTP - MPG - Medium68.9WLTP - MPG - High68.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb61.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL67.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH65.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL68.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH67.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL68.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEH67.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL61.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH60.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH4.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)13.1 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP122 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW90 kwEngine Power - RPM5200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT105Engine Torque - NM142 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG14.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)88.3 mmCC1798 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.4:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine Code2zr-Fxe
- Coin SeriesExcelCoin DescriptionVvtiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0714eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %82NCAP Pedestrian Protection %77NCAP Safety Assist %85NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power122Badge Engine CC1.8 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/45 R17Tyre Size Rear215/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)84 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.097 g/kmHC0.012NOx0.003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low95WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium93WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High93WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb104WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL95WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH97WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL93WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH95WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL93WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH96WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL104
- Battery Capacity in kWh0.75Battery TypeNickel-Metal Hydride
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.