Toyota Yaris Hatchback1.5 Hybrid Icon 5 Doors CVT [Nav]
- 4.2" Coloured Tft Multi Information Display With Analogue SpeedometerAdaptive Cruise ControlAdjustable Speed Limit With Speed WarningBluetooth ConnectivityE-CallElectric Power SteeringHybrid Energy DisplayMulti Information Display Switches On Steering WheelReversing CameraSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTailgateTouch 2 Navigation SystemVoice Recognition
- Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 4 Speakers7" Multimedia Display Touch ScreenToyota Touch 2 With DabUsb Connection
- Acoustic Windscreen GlassAuto Windscreen WipersAutomatic HeadlightsBody Coloured Door MirrorsBulb IndicatorsChequered Front GrilleDaytime Running LightsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront Auto Power Windows With Anti Jam ProtectionHalogen Projector HeadlightsLed High Mounted Stop LampManual Headlight LevellingRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperShark Fin AntennaTurning Signal Integrated Indicators In Door MirrorsVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 3 Adjustable Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustbale Boot HeightAuto Air ConditioningCoat Hooks In Rear Grab HandlesCup Holders (2 Front & Door)Data Communication Module (Dcm) Connected ServicesFabric UpholsteryFront ArmrestGloveboxGrey Roof LiningHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatIsofix Seat FixingLeather GearshiftPollen FilterShopping Bag HooksSingle Front Passenger SeatTilt/Telescopic Steering Column
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistActive HeadrestsElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake Light System (Ebs)Front Passenger Airbag On/Off SwitchFront Seatbelt ReminderHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Rear Child Proof Door LocksRear Seat Belt ReminderSupplemental Restraint System (Srs) 8 Airbags: Driver & Passenger's Airbags, Dual Side Curtain Airbags, Side Impact Airbags, Front Centre AirbagToyota Safety Sense 2, Precollison + Night Time Pedestrian & Cyclist Detection, Lane Trace Assist, Auto High Beam, Intelligent Acc & Road Sign AssistTyre Pressure Warning System
- 2X Master KeyAlarm/ImmobiliserRemote Powered Central Double Locking Doors
- Soft Touch Instrument Panel
- Space Saver Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1085 kgGross Vehicle Weight1615 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)36 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked450 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked450 kgMax. Loading Weight530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)286 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)947 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length3940 mmWidth1745 mmWheelbase2560 mmHeight1500 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low88.3WLTP - MPG - Medium88.3WLTP - MPG - High76.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb68.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL88.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH76.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL88.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH74.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL76.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEH64.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL68.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH57.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low3.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium3.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High3.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL3.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH3.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL3.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH3.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL3.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH4.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.7 secTop Speed109 mphEngine Power - BHP116 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW85 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT89Engine Torque - NM120 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG12.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)97.6 mmCC1490 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio14.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeM15a-Fxe
- Coin SeriesIcon [nav]Coin DescriptionHybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %86NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %78NCAP Safety Assist %85NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power116Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)92 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)70CO0.149 g/kmHC0.025NOx0.01WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low72WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium73WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High84WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb92WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL72WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH83WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL73WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH85WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL84WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH99WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL92
- Battery Capacity in kWh0.7Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.