Volkswagen Id.buzz Estate150kW Life Pro 77kWh 5 Doors Auto
- App-Connect Incl. App-Connect Wireless For Apple Carplay And Android AutoCar2x TechnologyDriver Alert SystemDynamic Road Sign DisplayE-CallElectromechanical Power SteeringElectronic Engine SoundFront And Rear Parking SensorsOncoming Vehicle Braking When Turning Including Swerve SupportTailgate Latching Without Unlatching Function Front InsideTailgate With Window Aperture And With Power LatchingVoice Control SystemWe Connect PreparationWireless Charging
- 11 Kw Ac Onboard ChargerCharging Cable Mode 3, Type 2 32 A
- Dab Digital Radio Receiver
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto HeadlightsBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door HandlesD Pillar Styling BadgesDark Tinted Rear WindowsDaytime Running LightsGloss Black Door MirrorsHeated Washer NozzlesHeated WindscreenIntegrated Fog Lights With Cornering FunctionLed 3Rd Brake LightLed HeadlightsLed Rear Combination LampPower Adjustable, Heated And Folding Mirrors With Front Passenger Lowering FunctionPower Latching Sliding DoorsRear Window Wiper And Washer System With Intermittent ControlSurround Lighting With Logo ProjectorWindshield Wiper Intermittent Control With Rain Sensor
- 1 Usb-C Charging Socket In Front Passenger Area2 Usb-C Ports In Dashboard2-Zone Climatronic With Enhanced Air Filter And Stationary Air Conditioning3 Rear Seat Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Usb-C Charging Sockets In Rear60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat BenchAirbag Label On Sun Visor And B-PillarBlack Coloured Steering Wheel, Integrated Control Panel, Bezel For Infotainment Display And Central ControlsBuzz Box - Removable Centre Console With Storage Compartments And Mounting Points In Vehicle Floor Between Front SeatsDriver And Passenger Footwell LightingDrivers And Front Passengers Seat Height AdjustmentFront Carpet MatsFront Head RestraintsLed Luggage Compartment LightingLuggage Compartment CoverSun Visors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- 3-Point Rear Outer Seat Belts With Ece Label3-Point Seat Belts With Seat Belt And Lap Belt Pretensioner In Front And Height AdjustmentAbsAutonomous Emergency Braking Front Assist With Pedestrian And Cyclist MonitoringDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectric Child LocksElectronic Parking BrakeFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And Safety VestFront And Rear Seatbelt Audible And Visual Warning IndicatorFront Curtain And Side Airbags With Center AirbagProactive Passenger Protection SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Airstop Tyres
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh77Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)29Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change5-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw170Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw170Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage160000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity77Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb20.9Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh21.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel20.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb2.97Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.94Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel2.97Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb416Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh412Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel416Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb258Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh256Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel258
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power204Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionProCoin SeriesLifeInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %92Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %60Ncap Safety Assist %90Service Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage9300 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)10.2 secEngine Power - Bhp204 bhpEngine Power - Kw150 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft229 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg31.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm310 nmTop Speed90 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesTyre Size Front235/60 R19Tyre Size Rear255/50 R19Wheel StyleTilburgWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1927 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4712 mmWheelbase2989 mmWidth2211 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1985 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight3000 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)1121 litresMax. Loading Weight589 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2411 kgNo. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Volkswagen ID.Buzz with a fully charged battery?
The Volkswagen ID.Buzz has a 82kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 258 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 210 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?
The Volkswagen ID.Buzz has an official WLTP range of up to 258 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 175 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Volkswagen ID.Buzz will achieve a real-world range of 210 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 145 miles in the winter months and closer to 180 miles in the summer.How long does it take to charge the Volkswagen ID.Buzz at home?
The Volkswagen ID.Buzz will charge from 0-100% in just under 12 hours with a dedicated EV home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Volkswagen ID.Buzz would take around 41 hours to charge!12 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?
In reality, you’ll rarely charge your EV from completely empty to full, so 12 hours is the maximum time it can take to charge the Volkswagen ID.Buzz from a dedicated EV home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Volkswagen ID.Buzz?
Charging your Volkswagen ID.Buzz can take as little as 25 minutes with the right charger. The Volkswagen ID.Buzz is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 170kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be topping the battery up to 80% to get you back on the road in the shortest time possible. A 20-80% top up on a DC charger will take around 25 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Volkswagen ID.Buzz?
The Volkswagen ID.Buzz is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging.
For AC charging the Volkswagen ID.Buzz accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Volkswagen ID.Buzz accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 170kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Volkswagen ID.Buzz?
The Volkswagen ID.Buzz comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Volkswagen ID.Buzz have?
The Volkswagen ID.Buzz has a maximum power output of 150kW which equates to 201 bhp.How much will it cost to charge the Volkswagen ID.Buzz?
If you're able to charge your car from home, a full charge on the Volkswagen ID.Buzz would cost £27.88 if you pay 34 pence per kWh.
Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it's much quicker than a home charger and far cheaper than fuelling a conventional car. A 60% charge on a DC rapid charger would cost £31 if you were paying 63 pence per kWh.Will driving an EV save me money?
The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why…
Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel.
On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical family saloon capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel.
By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Volkswagen ID.Buzz will cost approximately £1,328 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £860 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £72 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments.
*Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Volkswagen ID.Buzz and does it cover the battery?
The Volkswagen ID.Buzz comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Volkswagen ID.Buzz. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Volkswagen ID.Buzz?
The Volkswagen ID.Buzz comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Automatic Climate Control, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Wireless Phone Charger, Rear Parking Sensors, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Adaptive Cruise Control, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors and Rear View Camera.