Volkswagen Multivan Estate2.0 TSI Style 5 Doors DSG [6 Seat]
- Adaptive Cruise ControlApp Connect Including Wireless Apple CarplayDigital Cockpit Pro With 10.25" DisplayDriver Alert SystemDynamic Road Sign DisplayEcall Emergency SystemElectric Tailgate With Virtual PedalEmergency AssistLane Keeping System Lane AssistMobile Phone InterfacePasSemi-Automated Driving AssistanceTravel AssistVoice Control System Including Alexa Web AppWe Connect Preparation
- 2 Usb-C Ports In Front And 4 Usb-C Ports In Passenger CompartmentDigital Radio Reception (Dab+)
- Additional Interior Noise Reduction MeasuresAdvanced High Beam Control Dynamic Light Assist For Led Matrix HeadlampsAutomatic Headlight Control With Welcome Home LightsBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesBreak Away Auto Dimming Rear View Interior MirrorDynamic Headlight Range Control With Dynamic Cornering LightElectric Sliding Rear Side Door On The Left/Right With Easy Open FeatureFront Fog LightsGlossy Black Painted Radiator Grille With 2 Illuminated Chrome TrimsHeated WindscreenHigh Gloss Black Exterior Mirror HousingIq.Light Led Matrix Headlamps With Led Separate Daytime Running LightLed 3Rd Brake LampLed Rear Combination LampsRain SensorRear WiperStainless Steel Tailgate Trim
- 30 Colours Ambient Interior Lighting And Tailgate Surround LightingArmrests On Inner Side Of 3Rd Row SeatsCarpet Mats In CabClimatronic 3 Zone Air Conditioning With Additional Control Panel In Passenger CompartmentFront And Rear Head RestraintsHeated Steering WheelIllumination Lockable Glovebox CompartmentLoad Compartment Partition To 20Kg With Bag Hooks And Luggage NetLuggage Compartment Lid Power Latching With Unlatching From InsideMultifunction Leather Steering Wheel With TiptronicReinforced Carpet Floor Covering In Passenger CompartmentRemovable Armrests For Front Seats With Power Adjustable Lumbar Support And Folding Table For 2Nd Row Passenger SeatsSlidable Multifunction Table/Centre Console With 3 Cup HoldersStainless Steel PedalsStorage Compartment Under The 2Nd And 3Rd Row Seat And Two Waste BinsSun Visors With Illuminated Vanity Mirror, Ticket Holder On Driver Side With Airbag Warning Label On Sunvisor And B-PillarSurround Lighting In Door Area With Logo Projection Of Multivan Silhouette
- 6 Seater Pack - Multivan
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbsAutonomous Emergency Braking Front Assist With Pedestrian And Cyclist MonitoringDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectronic Stability Control (Esc) And Electromechanical Brake BoosterFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And Safety VestFront Disc BrakesRear Door Child Safety LocksSide And Curtain Airbags For Driver And Front Passenger, Curtain Airbags For Outer Seats In Rear, Centre Airbag In FrontTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring In Cab, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionCentral Locking System With Keyless Locking And Starting System Keyless Advanced With SafelockKeyless Advanced With Keyless Entry
- Dark Woodgrain Optic Decorative Inserts
- Tool Kit And Tire Mobility Set
- Minimum Kerbweight2099 kgGross Vehicle Weight2850 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight751 kgNo. of Seats6
- Length4973 cmWidth1941 cmWheelbase3124 cmWidth (including mirrors)2246 cmHeight1907 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low22.4WLTP - MPG - Medium32.5WLTP - MPG - High37.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High31.4WLTP - MPG - Comb31.7WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL22.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL32.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEL37.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL31.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low12.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL12.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320 nmEngine Torque - MKG32.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.8 mmCC1984 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio9.6:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesStyle [6 Seat]Coin DescriptionTsiSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0736eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %90NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %87NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power204Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R17Tyre Size Rear235/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleDundrodAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)175 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb203WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH207WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL203
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.