Volkswagen Passat Estate2.0 TDI EVO SCR SE Nav 5 Doors
- Adaptive Cruise Control Including Front Assist, Radar Sensor Controlled Distance Monitoring System, City Emergency Braking SystemDriver Alert SystemDriver Profile SelectionExterior Temperature Gauge With Frost AlarmLane AssistLow Washer Fluid Warning LightMultifunction Computer Includes Visual GearOne Touch Indicator Turn SignalProactive Occupant ProtectionSecurity And Service Including E-CallSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringSpeedo And Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display And Fuel GaugeStart/Stop FunctionTraffic Jam AssistWarning Buzzer And Light For Front Seatbelts UnfastenedWe Connect Plus
- Battery Regeneration During BrakingDiesel Particulate FilterMisfuel Prevention Device
- Aerial For Radio Integrated Into Rear WindscreenDab Digital Radio ReceiverExternal, Usb Type C Data Sockets With Increased Charging Performance Front (45 Watt)
- Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorLed Rear Number Plate LightsLed Third Brake LightPlastic Load Sill ProtectionRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window Wash/WipeWarning Lights For Open Tailgate And DoorsWhite Instrument LightingWindscreen Wipers/ Intermittent Wipe + 4 Position DelayLed Rear LightsHeated Rear WindowGloss Black Finish On B PillarFully Galvanised BodyFront And Rear Electric WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsChrome Side Window SurroundsBody Coloured Door Mirrors With Intergrated IndicatorsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour BumpersBlack Roof RailsBlack Radiator Grille With Chrome LouvresAutomatic Leaving Home And Manual Coming Home Lighting FunctionsAutomatic Headlights With Dusk Sensor
- 12V Socket In Front Centre Console12V Socket In Luggage Compartment3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats With BackrestDjango Cloth UpholsteryDriver's Door Storage Compartment For 1.0 Litre BottleExtending Luggage Compartment Cover With Convenience Opening, StowableFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront And Rear Interior Lighting With Delay And Dimming FunctionFront Centre Armrest With Storage Compartment And Two Rear Air VentsFront Cupholders X2 With CoversFront Passenger Storage Compartment For 1.5 Litre BottleHeight Adjustable And Removable Variable Boot FloorHeight Adjustable Rear Seat Head Restraints (X3)Height/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Vanity MirrorsIsofix Child Seat Preparation, Outer Rear SeatsLoad Lashing Points X 4 In Luggage CompartmentLoad Through ProvisionLockable, Illuminated, Cooled GloveboxLuggage Compartment LightingRear Seat Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartment In Rear DoorsStorage Compartment In Roof Console With CoverThree Spoke Leather Trimmed Multifunction Steering Wheel With Gear Knob
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs (Anti Locking Brake System) Includes Bas (Brake Assist) And Ebd (Electronic Brake Pressure Distribution)Automatic Post Collision BrakingDisc Brakes Front And RearDoor Open Warning ReflectorsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers And Front Passengers Safety Optimised Head Restraints, Longitudinal And Height AdjustableDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFirst Aid Kit And Warning Triange With 2 Face MasksFront And Rear Passenger Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Side Impact AirbagHeight Adjustable Front 3 Point Seatbelts + PretensionersHill Hold FunctionPre Crash Preventive Occupant ProtectionRear Door Child Safety LocksRear Seat Side Impact AirbagsRigid Safety Cell With Front And Rear Crumple ZonesTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorVolkswagen Roadside AssistanceWarning Light For Rear Seat Belts If Unfastened
- Alarm With Interior Protection And Deactivation Via Infotainment SystemElectronic Engine Immobiliser
- Chrome Air Vent And Instrument SurroundCross Hatch Decorative Inserts In Dash And Door Panels
- Co2 (G/Km)104 g/kmHcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb127 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh135 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel127 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1968 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine CodeCb533xEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb4.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel4.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel4.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh4.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh6.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel4.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb57.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh54.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel58.9Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh54.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel57.6Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh64.2Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel68.9Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh40.9Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel42.8Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh56.5Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel60.1
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power150Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTdiCoin SeriesSe NavGeneration Mark6Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage9300 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval Mileage130000 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.1 secEngine Power - Bhp150 bhpEngine Power - Kw110 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft251 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg34.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm340 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed132 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleIstanbulWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1515 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4773 mmWheelbase2786 mmWidth1832 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2083 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresGross Vehicle Weight2170 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1780 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)650 litresMax. Loading Weight688 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1482 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Volkswagen Passat practical?
Both the Saloon and the Estate versions of the Passat are incredibly capacious inside, with the VW wagon having a gigantic 650-litre boot. However, bear in mind that these GTE plug-in hybrid models have smaller boots, due to the placement of the battery pack. The GTE Estate, for instance, sees boot space reduced to 483 litres... which is still pretty vast.Is the Volkswagen Passat reliable?
The Volkswagen Passat tends to perform well in reliability surveys of the executive car market, plus the company offers a 3-year, 60,000-mile warranty as extra back-up.