Volkswagen Polo Hatchback1.0 TSI R-Line 5 Doors DSG
- Adaptive Cruise Control With Follow-To-Stop And Speed LimiterAdvanced Driver Attention And Drowsiness MonitorBluetooth Mobile Phone InterfaceDigital Cockpit Pro With 10.25" DisplayDynamic Road Sign DisplayEmergency Call ServicePower Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringPreparation For We Connect And We Connect PlusSpeedo And Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display And Fuel GaugeStandard Rear AxleTravel Assist - Lane Keeping System And Traffic Jam AssistTravel Assist Including Emergency AssistTrip ComputerWarning Signal And Warning Light For Front And Rear Seatbelts Not FastenedWasher Fluid Level IndicatorWireless App Connect
- Front Wheel DriveRear Shock AbsorpionStart-Stop System With Battery Regeneration (Recuperation - Energy Recovery During Braking)
- Dab Digital RadioDiversity Antenna For Fm ReceptionFront And Rear 6 Speakers
- Auto HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsChrome Plated Radiator Grille Inserts, Air Vent Surrounds And Light Switch SurroundsElectric Front WindowsFront Scuff Plates With R-Line LogoHeat Insulating Glass In Side And Rear WindowsHeat Insulating Glass WindscreenPower Folding Adjustable/Heated Exterior Mirrors And Front Passenger Exterior Mirror Lowering FunctionRear Electric WindowsRear Fog LightRear Side Wing DoorsRear Tinted Glass From B-Pillar Backwards Approx 65% TintedRear Windscreen Washer And Wiper With Interval DelayThird Brake Light
- 12V Power Socket In Centre Console2 Usb-C Ports In The Front, 2 Usb-C Charging Sockets On The Center Console In The Rear3 Rear Head Restraints60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat And Rear Seat Bench Not SplitAir Care Climatronic Air Conditoning System With Active Combination Filter And 2-Zone Temperature ControlBlack Roof LiningDoor And Side Trim PanelDriver And Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront + Rear Carpet Mats In Recycled MaterialFront Centre ArmrestFront Footwell IlluminationFront Seat Backrest Storage PocketsFront Sports Comfort SeatsHandbrake Lever Handle In LeatherHeadliner In Recycled MaterialIsofix Child Seat Preparation Easy-Fit (For Two Outer Rear Seats, And Front Passenger Seat) Compatible With I-SizeKaroso Artvelours Cloth UpholsteryLeather Trimmed Gear KnobLed Interior Light With Switch Off Delay And Dimmer, 2 Reading Lights Front And RearLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment FloorLuggage Compartment LightingLumbar Adjustment For Front SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel PedalsStandard Pedal ClusterThree Spoke Leather Wrapped Multifunction Steering Wheel With Shifting Paddles
- Light And Sight Pack - Polo R-Line
- 3 Point Height Adj Front Seatbelts + Pretensioners3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationDrivers And Front Passengers Safety Optimised Head RestraintsEsc (Electronic Stability Control) + Edl (Electronic Differntial Lock) And Asr (Traction Control)Extended And Predictive Pedestrian/ Cyclist ProtectionFront Curtain And Side Airbags With Center AirbagHill Hold ControlManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsSingle Tone HornTyre Pressure Loss Indicator
- Alarm With Interior ProtectionAnti-Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring, Backup Horn, And Towing ProtectionAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsElectronic Engine Immobiliser
- Chrome Applications On Rotary Light, Mirror Adjustment, Window Regulator Switches, Outlet With Frame In BlackDark Grey Anodised Matt Decorative Inserts In Dash And Front Door Panels
- Low Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb127 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh134 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel127 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccCompression Ratio11.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)76.4 mmEngine CodeDlacEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh7.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel7.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel5.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh47.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel50.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh47.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel50.4Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh54.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel58.9Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh38.7Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel38.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh48.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel51.4
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power95Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTsiCoin SeriesR-LineGeneration Mark6Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 079EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %94Ncap Child Occupant Protection %80Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %70Ncap Safety Assist %70Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18600 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)11.3 secEngine Power - Bhp95 bhpEngine Power - Kw70 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft129 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg17.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm175 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed116 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleValenciaWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1451 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4074 mmWheelbase2552 mmWidth1751 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresGross Vehicle Weight1650 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1380 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)351 litresMax. Loading Weight526 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked590 kgMinimum Kerbweight1124 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Volkswagen Polo a good car?
Although there might be more exciting cars in this class, or rivals with sharper styling on the outside, few competitors for the Volkswagen Polo are as well-rounded, refined and desirable as this German machine is.Is there a Volkswagen Polo R?
No, unlike the larger Golf model, there is no R derivative of the Polo. The fastest version is the 207hp GTI, but there is also a trim grade called R-Line, which takes Volkswagen's R styling cues and applies them to the Polo's body. It's still only powered by normal engines, though, like the 1.0-litre TSI 3-cylinder petrol unit.Is the Volkswagen Polo well equipped?
It's not bursting with kit from base grade, but the entry-level Polo Life does at least come with 15-inch alloys, all-LED exterior lights, a multifunction steering wheel, 60/40 split-folding rear seats, an 8-inch Digital Cockpit Basic instrument cluster, We Connect and We Connect Plus infotainment functionality, air conditioning, rain-sensing wipers, cruise control with a speed limiter, and a fair suite of advanced driver assist safety systems as standard, among more.Is the Volkswagen Polo practical?
Like its big-brother Golf, the current Polo is only offered as a 5-door car and it's one of the more spacious, practical cars in the supermini class. It also has a relatively large 305-litre boot.Is the Volkswagen Polo reliable?
The Polo hasn't always performed that well in reliability surveys, but in the main it is generally solidly built and has the back-up of VW's 3-year, 60,000-mile warranty as well.