Volvo Ex30 Estate315kW Twin Motor Performance Ultra 69kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Centre Console Portrait Touch Screen3 X Front And 2 X Rear Radars Plus Front Vision Camera360 Degree Camera With Virtual 3D ViewAdaptive Cruise ControlBlind Spot Information System With Steer Assist (Blis)Bluetooth Handsfree SystemCollision Avoidance At IntersectionCross Traffic Alert With Brake Support (Front And Rear)Driver Alert Control With Lane Keeping AidDriver Understanding SystemEmergency Call ServiceForward Collision WarningFront And Rear Park AssistGoogle Automotive Services Enabled Entertainment Apps, Navigation With Google Maps, Voice Recognition With Google AssistantIntelligent Speed AssistPark Pilot AssistPasPilot AssistPower Operated TailgateSpeed LimiterVolvo Cars Services With AppWireless Apple CarplayWireless/Inductive Mobile Phone Charging
- 3-Phase On Board Charger - 22Kw6M 3 Phase 32 Amp Type 2 / Mode 3 Charge CableComfort ChassisRecharging Port Located In Nearside Rear Wing
- Dab Digital RadioDirac UnisonExternal Couple Subwoofer And Load Compartment SubwooferHarman Kardon Premium 5.1 Surround Sound 1040W - (2Xc Type Usb Front & Rear Sockets,Dashboard Soundbar With 7 Speakers)Low Speed Exterior Sound SpeakerQuantum LogicVehicle Noise Compensation
- Auto Dimming Interior And Driver's Door MirrorAuto Folding Heated Frameless Power Door MirrorsAutomatic Led Headlights + Active High Beam Incorporating Daytime Running LightsDark Tinted Windows - Rear Side Windows And Rear ScreenDual Tone Roof And Mirror CapsFixed Panoramic Glass SunroofLed 3Rd Brake LightMetallic PaintPuddle LightsRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperVariable Intermittent Wiper
- 12V Socket In Luggage Compartment2 Zone Electronic Climate Control With Air Purifier Pm2.53 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowCentral Glovebox And StorageFixed Lumbar SupportFlexible Load FloorFloor MatsFront Cupholders And StorageFront Head RestraintsFront Load Compartment (19 Litres)Heat Pump (Enhanced Cabin Heating And Cooling Efficiency With Optimal Vehicle Range)Heated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnHigh Level Illumination (Choise Of 5 Colour Themes,Central Tunel,Luggage,Puddle,Cabin,Reading And Front Door Panel Pocket Lights,Instrument Panel )Isofix Attachment On Outer Rear SeatsMemory For Power Driver Seat And Exterior MirrorMultifunction Steering WheelOne Pedal DrivePower Driver Seat With Fore/Aft, Height, Tilt, Backrest Recline And Multi-Directional Lumbar Support AdjustmentsPower Passenger Seat With Fore/Aft, Height, Tilt And Backrest Recline AdjustmentsRemovable Rear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatVersatile Split Folding Rear Seat - 60/40
- 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsChild Locks On Rear DoorsCollision Avoidance And Mitigation By Braking And SteeringDoor Opening AlertDriver And Passenger AirbagsFirst Aid KitHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistIc (Inflatable Curtains) - Full LengthInner Driver Seat Side AirbagPassenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchPost-Impact BrakingRear Collision Warning And Mitigation (Rcwm)Road Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationSeatbelt Pretensioners And Load Limiters (Front And Outer Rear Seats)Sips (Side Impact Protection System)Tyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- 2 X Nfc Access CardsAnti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorDigital Key Plus With KeytagLocking Wheel NutsRemote Door Locking And Unlocking
- 20" 5 Spoke Aero Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Sealant Kit And Compressor
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under WarrantyNot AvailableBattery Capacity In Kwh69Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2370Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)1410Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw3.7Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)690Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)28Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw153Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeCcs Type 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw153Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity64Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb17.5Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh18Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel17.5Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.6Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.5Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.6Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb449Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh445Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel449Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb279Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh276.5Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel279
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power428Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description315Kw Twin Motor PerformanceCoin SeriesUltraGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0745EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)3.6 secEngine Power - Bhp428 bhpEngine Power - Kw315 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft401 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg55.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm543 nmEngine Torque - RpmNot AvailableTop Speed112 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/40 R20Tyre Size Rear245/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 SpokeWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1555 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4233 mmWheelbase2650 mmWidth1940 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2032 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2335 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)904 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)400 litresMax. Loading Weight450 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1885 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.