Volvo XC40 Estate1.5 T4 Recharge PHEV Plus Dark 5 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Active Tft Crystal Driver's Instrument Display9" Centre Console Portrait Touch ScreenAdjustable Steering Wheel ForceBluetooth Hands Free Telephone KitDrive Mode SelectorE-CallEcall Emergency Call SystemFront Park AssistHands Free Power TailgateLane Keep Assist With Driver Alert ControlLow Speed Exterior Sound SpeakerOncoming Lane MitigationRear Park AssistSensus Navigation With European Mapping And Traffic InformationSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive SteeringVoice Activated Control For Key FunctionsWireless Smartphone Integration Includes Apple Carplay And Android AutoWireless/Inductive Mobile Phone Charging
- 3.7 Kw Monophase On Board Charger7M 10Amp Charge Cable With 3 Pin Plug And 7M 1 Phase 16Amp Type 2/Mode 3 Charge CableDynamic ChassisElectric Front Axle Drive
- Dab Digital RadioSensus Connect With High Performance Sound, 8 Speakers/250W, Front Usb And 2 Rear Type C UsbSteering Wheel Mounted Remote Controls
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Interior MirrorAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic Led Headlights + Active High Beam Incorporating Daytime Running LightsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Recharge Aluminium Tread PlatesHigh Gloss Black Front And Rear Skid PlateHigh Gloss Black Mesh Front Grille With High Gloss Black SurroundHigh Gloss Black Window TrimHome Safe And Approach LightingIntegrated Roof Rails In High Gloss BlackLed Front Fog LightsPuddle LightsRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRecharging Port Located In Nearside Front WingRoof AntennaRoof SpoilerVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Socket In Front Tunnel Console And Cargo Compartment2 Zone Electronic Climate Control With Clear Zone Air Quality System And Pollen Filter3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Tailored Steering Wheel With Chrome Trim60/40 Versatile Split Folding Rear SeatA-Pillar Parking Ticket HolderAmbient Front Door And Instrumental Panel LightingC-Pillar Recharge LogoCentre Console Cupholders And StorageFloor MatsFront Door Pocket And Front Cupholder IlluminationFront Footwell IlluminationFront HeadrestsFront Reading Light And Theatre LightingFront Seat Cushion ExtensionsFront Tunnel PocketGlovebox Bag HookHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnHigh Gloss Centre Tunnel DecoIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIlluminated TailgateIlluminated Vanity MirrorsIsofix Attachments On Rear SeatsLoad Protection NetMulti Directional Lumbar SupportPower Driver Seat With Memory + Exterior Mirrors MemoryRear Armrest / Integral Cup Holders / Storage TrayRear HeadrestsRear Reading And Courtesy LightsSingle Front Passenger SeatUnderfloor Cargo Storage
- Climate Pack - Xc40
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsCity Safety Includes Pedestrian, Cyclist And Large Animal Detection And Front Collision Warning With Full Auto BrakeDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFirst Aid KitFront And Outer Rear Seatbelt Reminder And PretensionersFront Seats Sips AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistInflatable CurtainPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DevicePower Child Locks On Rear DoorsRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSips (Side Impact Protection System)Slippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Anti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorCare Key With User Defined Top SpeedKey Integrated Remote Control Central Locking + Fuel Flap With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power WindowsKeyless Drive Includes Keyless Entry And Keyless StartLocking Wheel NutsPrivate Locking For Tailgate
- Minimum Kerbweight1741 kgGross Vehicle Weight2290 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)48 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight549 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)452 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1328 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4440 cmWidth1910 cmWheelbase2702 cmWidth (including mirrors)2034 cmHeight1652 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP211 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW155 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT181Engine Torque - NM245 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25
- Coin SeriesPlus DarkCoin DescriptionT4 Recharge PhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power211Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1477 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R18Tyre Size Rear235/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 Double SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)240Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)180Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh10.7Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb46WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL46WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH42WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL15.2WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH16.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.9WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb28.6WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH26.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL28.6Charging Port LocationLeft Side FrontUsable Battery Capacity8.5
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb47WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL47WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH55
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL2.1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH2.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL134.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH117.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Volvo XC40 Estate?The Volvo XC40 Estate is 4440mm long, 1910mm wide (2034 wide with mirrors) and 1652mm high.Is the Volvo XC40 Estate 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The Volvo XC40 Estate is front-wheel drive as standard, although all-wheel drive versions are available.How many passengers can you fit in the Volvo XC40 Estate?The Volvo XC40 Estate can fit a maximum of 5 people (including the driver) in its 5 seats - 2 in the front, 3 in the back.How long is the warranty on the Volvo XC40 Estate?The Volvo XC40 Estate comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Volvo XC40 Estate have as standard?As standard, every Volvo XC40 Estate comes with the following driver assistance technology: Volvo's own City Safety pack that detects hazards and brakes automatically, lane keep assist, driver fatigue alert, an automatic system that tightens seat belts and prepares the vehicle for an unavoidable crash, road sign detection and a speed limiter.Why is the Volvo XC40 Estate so popular?The Volvo XC40 Estate has received 5-star reviews from multiple publications - it's a perfect example of what a top-end crossover SUV should offer: good looks, passenger comfort, practical boot, stylish interior and lots of safety kit as standard.Does the Volvo XC40 Estate have parking sensors?The Volvo XC40 comes with rear parking sensors as standard - although you can opt for front parking sensors as an added extra.What Volvo XC40 Estate trim levels are available?The Volvo XC40 Estate range features 3 core trim levels - Momentum, R-Design and Inscription. 'Momentum' includes smart technology and colour options, 'Inscription' is the most luxurious of the trims, while 'R-Design' is the most sporty.How much boot space does the Volvo XC40 Estate have?The Volvo XC40 Estate's boot provides up to 452 litres of storage, expanding to 1328 litres if you drop the back row of seats - perfect for suitcases, golf clubs, groceries and even pets.