Ford Puma Hatchback1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV 155 ST-Line 5 Doors
- Air conditioningManual air conditioning
- Windscreen heatingQuickclear heated windscreenRear wiperRear wiper
- Height adjustable drivers seatDriver seat height/lumbar adjustFront head restraintsFront and rear head restraints
- Cloth seat trimCloth upholstery
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear seatbeltsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Door mirrors electrically foldablePower foldable heated door mirrors with puddle lamps
- Reverse parking aidRear parking sensorPASPower assist steeringLane departure warningLane keeping aid with lane departure warning
- Navigation systemFord SYNC 3 navigation pack - Puma
- AlarmThatcham alarm
- ESPElectronic stability control (ESC) and hill start assist
- Front fog lightsFront fog lights with cornering lights and LED rear lamps
- Minimum Kerbweight1280Gross Vehicle Weight1760Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42Max. Towing Weight - Braked1100Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked640Max. Loading Weight480Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)456No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load50Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1216Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4186Width1805Wheelbase2588Width (including mirrors)1930Height1536Height (including roof rails)1550
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)55.4EC Extra Urban (mpg)72.4EC Combined (mpg)64.2WLTP - MPG - Low40.9WLTP - MPG - Medium52.3WLTP - MPG - High55.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max50.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.9Top Speed124Engine Power - BHP155Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW114Engine Power - RPM6000Engine Torque - LBS.FT177Engine Torque - NM240Engine Torque - RPM2500Engine Torque - MKG24.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71.9Cylinders - Stroke (mm)82CC999Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueCompression Ratio11.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSt-LineCoin DescriptionEcoboost Hybrid MhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0714eService Interval Mileage18000Service Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage100000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %94NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %77NCAP Safety Assist %74NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power155Badge Engine CC1.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front215/45r17Tyre Size Rear215/45r17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5 X 2 SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)101Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)65NOx0.019HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min125
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.