Ford Transit Courier1.5 TDCi Trend Van [6 Speed]
- Drivers airbagDrivers airbag
- Front fog lightsFront fog lights
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserDeadlocksDeadlocksRemote central lockingRemote central double locking
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentReach and rake adjustable steering columnCloth seat trimBabylon cloth upholstery
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controls
- Electric door mirrorsElectric heated door mirrors
- ABSESC with ABS + EBA + EBD
- Side loading door - near sideSide loading door - Nearside
- Insurance Group 1NInsurance Group 2NChassis Engine NumberNVin/Frame No.NCoin SeriesNCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Exhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRearBattery Volts12Battery AH60Alternator Amps120Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionSingle Leaf SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?FalseCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNCoin Power Output CodeNSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNRunning Cost League HeadingsNThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesFalseGhost model for valuation purposesFalseService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NBadge Engine CC1.5Badge Power75Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Minimum Kerbweight1254Gross Vehicle Weight1810Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)47Max. Towing Weight - Braked485Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked485Payload556Boot Capacity SaloonsNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)NLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats DownNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats RemovedNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats RemovedNNo. of Seats2Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)NGross Train Weight2295
- Length4157Width (excluding mirrors)1991Wheelbase2489Width (including mirrors)2112Height1747Height (including roof rails)1789Load Length1620Load Width1488Load Height1227Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.5Front Overhang819Rear Overhang849Side Load Door Width453Side Load Door Height1044Lower Rear Door Width1103Rear Door Height1100Load Deck Height536Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1012Turning Circle - Wall to Wall10.9
- ECFalseEC Urban55.4EC Extra Urban68.9EC Combined62.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min4.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min65.7
- Bore73.5Stroke88.9CC1498Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves8Valve gearSohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16:1Gears6 SpeedEngine MakeNFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionFalseManual TransmissionTrue
- BHP75PSTrue0 to 60FalseEngine Power KW55Engine Power RPM3750Engine Torque LBS.FT140Engine Torque NM190Engine Torque RPM1750Engine Torque MKG19.4
- Tyre Size Front195/60 R15Tyre Size Rear195/60 R15Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type15" SteelWheel StyleNTyre MakeNPlated 3rd AxleNPlated 4th AxleNAlloys?FalseSpace Saver?FalseAutomatic ClutchFalse
- CO2112Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CONNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesNHCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb129
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Like Wagon Wheels, Ford Transits have also apparently become smaller since their Seventies heyday. Jonathan Crouch takes a look at the Transit Courier city van.
Ten Second Review
The Ford Transit Courier is the fourth model in a range that now also includes the Transit Connect, the Transit Custom and the full-fat Transit van. This is the smallest model in the range, but it's no ti...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- My brother and I are sole trading joiners and looking for a small van. I wondered what the best deal for us to get would be and would we need to pay a deposit?Hello, thanks for your question. If you are self-employed we could certainly look at setting up a lease for you. To enable us to get the best and most accurate quote I would recommend we contact you at a preferred time to discuss your requirements. Some things to think about to help determine what lease would be best for you would be, How long would you want to keep the vehicle for, What mileage you will cover per annum, the size of van you need, what condition would the van be in at the end of the term and would you want to hand it back, sell the van or own it?Is there a limit on milage?Thanks for your question. Most finance companies have limitations on the mileage. The maximum most finance companies will allow is 50K per annum. Most of our funders will not allow the vehicle to be handed back with any more than 180,000 miles. The restrictions on mileage would depend on the type of lease agreement you take and we recommend you being accurate as possible at the beginning of the lease. If you chose a type of Contract Hire you could be penalised at the end of the agreement for going over your mileage. If you chose a finance lease agreement going over the estimated mileage could affect the amount of equity you could receive at the end of the agreement. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialist direct on 01442 838 193.I've been employed for 15 years with the same company, in April of this year I set up my own business when can I lease a van with vanarama ford courier looks perfectHi Barrie, Thanks for getting in touch. We are associated with a number of different of funders who all have different criteria. Therefore, we can certainly look in to setting up a lease for a new start business. We would need to speak with you direct so we can go through the process in greater detail with you. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialist direct on 01442 838193. Kind regards, Mike Daly.Hello are you allowed to put logo's etc on a lease vanHi, Yes you can sign write the van. We recommend using the vinyl type as it is easier to remove. If the vehicle is on a contract hire agreement this should be removed before returning the van to avoid being charged. Thanks.Hi I just wanted to know if I got this van ply lined would the floor & the dividing wall be ply lined? If I could get a picture that would be a great thanx in advanceHello,thanks for getting in touch. The ply lining on the Transit Courier will generally be on the side panels of the van and also on the panels of the rear doors. On the floor as standard there would be a protective flooring already fitted however if you would like to have the floor ply lined this is something we can still have done for you. Also if you would like to have a ply bulk head fitted again this is something we can have done for you. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193. Thank you.Does this van have a side loading door as standard?Hi, thank you for getting in touch. The Transit Courier 1.5 TDCI will not come with a side loading door as standard. If you were to consider the next model up which is called the Trend, this has a side loading door as standard. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialist direct on 01442 838 193. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.