Kia Niro Estate1.6 GDi PHEV 2 5 Doors DCT
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
No. Of Seats
- ABSABSTraction controlTraction controlESPElectronic stability control
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsLED rear combination lights
- Remote central lockingRemote central door locking with fold away keyAlarmAlarm system and engine immobiliser
- Height adjustable drivers seatDriver's seat height adjusterFolding rear seats60/40 split/folding 2nd row of seatsFront head restraintsAll-round height adjustable headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX Child seat top tethers and anchor fixings
- Roof railsRoof railsBody coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsAll round electric windows with drivers auto up/down function
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagTwin front and side airbagsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagCurtain airbagsTwin curtain airbags with roll over sensor
- Alloy wheels16" alloy wheels
- Rear armrestFront/rear centre armrestsPartial leather seat trimCloth/leather upholsteryRear armrestCupholders in rear armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic adjust steering wheelRear armrestDoor armrest in leather
- Trip computerTrip computer with distance/fuel consumption/average speed
- OEM sound system6 speakersAudio remote controlSteering wheel mounted controlsUSB/iPod interfaceUSB portUSB/iPod interfaceUSB connection located in centre consoleDigital radioDAB Radio with MP3Bluetooth connectionBluetooth with music streaming
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically folding/adjustable/heated door mirrors with LED indicators
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic air conditioning
- Reverse parking aidReversing cameraFront parking sensorFront parking sensorsLane departure warningLane keep assistReverse parking aidRear parking sensorsPASMotor driven power steeringCollision avoidance brakingForward collision avoidance assistCollision avoidance brakingAdaptive smart cruise control function (SCC) with stop and go
- Tyre repair kitTyre mobility kit
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto with voice control
- Minimum Kerbweight1594Gross Vehicle Weight2000Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43Max. Towing Weight - Braked1300Max. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNMax. Loading Weight406Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)324No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1322
- Length4355Width1805Wheelbase2700Width (including mirrors)NHeight1535Height (including roof rails)1545
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)N
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.4Top Speed107Engine Power - BHP139Engine Power - PSFalse0 to 60 mph (secs)TrueEngine Power - KW104Engine Power - RPM5700Engine Torque - LBS.FT195Engine Torque - NM265Engine Torque - RPM4000Engine Torque - MKG27
- Coin Series2Coin DescriptionGdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0714eService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %70NCAP Safety Assist %81NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power139Badge Engine CC1.6Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- CC1580Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)29Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)70CO0.075HC0.025NOx0.008HC+NOxNParticles0.0001
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)135Battery Charge Type 1 kW3.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 2 kWNBattery Charge Type 2 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 3 kWNBattery Charge Type 3 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh8.9Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb48WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb30
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb31WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min31WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max31
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb201.8
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.