Black Friday 2020 – Price Cut Terms & Conditions
- Vanarama have discounted the monthly rentals on a number of cars, including:
1.0 ST Line X Edition
1.0 ST Line Edition
1.0 ST Line X
1.0 SE Man
- The discounted prices are effective and will be displayed on the Vanarama website from Tuesday 17th November 2020.
- The headline discount of up to £2,200.00 is based on the following:
- Ford Fiesta 1.0 ST Line X Edition - https://www.vanarama.com/ford-car-leasing/fiesta/hatchback/1-0-ecoboost-hybrid-mhev-125-st-line-x-edition-5dr-167799.html
- Original terms – £213.95 per month based on 9 months initial rental. Contract length 48 months, 6000 miles per annum. Personal Contract Hire.
- Now terms – £173.95 per month based on 9 months initial rental. Contract length 48 months, 6000 miles per annum. Personal Contract Hire.
- In summary - £40 monthly saving x 57 instalments (48 months contract length + 9 months initial rental). Total saving over the duration of the lease is £2280.
- The prices are subject to change.
- The discounted price will only be attainable if the customer is approved for credit by the funder offering the advertised price.
- Vanarama reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- This offer is subject to all terms and conditions that apply to any leasing product provided by Autorama UK LTD. These terms and conditions can be found here.
General Vanarama Terms & Conditions
- The provider is Autorama UK Ltd T/A Vanarama Registered in England & Wales with registered number: 05137709. Registered office: Vanarama, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7DE, United Kingdom.
- Vanarama is the trading style of Autorama UK Ltd, who are authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Our Financial Conduct Authority Register number is 630748).
- By ordering a vehicle, a customer is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- The provider reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer & these terms & conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, force majeure or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control.
- Any changes to the offer will be notified to customers as soon as possible by the provider.
- The provider is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this offer.