Buy Now, Pay Later Terms & Conditions
Buy Now, Pay Later Terms & Conditions:
- Buy Now, Pay Later is available on both commercial and personal vehicle leases and can be applied to all vehicles when ordered on 2nd April until 29th May 2020.
- Orders placed outside of the above time-frame are ineligible for the Buy Now, Pay Later proposal.
- If a customer would like to apply the Buy Now, Pay Later payment method to their vehicle lease, the customer is still required to: 1) Pay their agreed initial rental.
- A reoccurring monthly rental (agreed by the customer) for the vehicle will be taken by the finance provider once the vehicle has been delivered.
- If the Buy Now, Pay Later proposal has been applied, Vanarama will send the customer the value equal to 3 monthly rental payments via bank transfer. Payment is to be used by the customer to cover x 3 monthly rentals for their leased vehicle.
- Vanarama will send the above payment via bank transfer to the customer after the vehicle is delivered and before the first monthly rental is taken by the finance company.
- The validation & subsequent fulfilment of the Buy Now, Pay Later proposal is at the discretion of Vanarama – the provider's decision is final.
- The Buy Now, Pay Later proposal is subject to all terms & conditions that apply to any leasing product provided by Vanarama. These terms & conditions can be found here: /legal/terms-and-conditions.html
General Vanarama Terms & Conditions
- The provider is Autorama UK. Registered in England & Wales with registered number: 05137709. Registered office: Vanarama, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7DE, United Kingdom.
- Vanarama is the trading style of Autorama UK Ltd, who are authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Our Financial Conduct Authority Register number is 630748).
- The Buy Now, Pay Later proposal is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Autorama UK Ltd, their close relatives & anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- By ordering a vehicle, a customer is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- The provider reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer & these terms & conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, force majeure or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control.
- Any changes to the offer will be notified to customers as soon as possible by the provider.
- The provider is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Buy Now, Pay Later proposal.