Mercedes-Benz EQC EstateEQC 400 300kW AMG Line Premium 80kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 11Kw Onboard ChargerAcoustic Ambient ProtectionDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Max Range, Eco, Comfort And Sport)Easy-Pack TailgateElectronic Power Steering (Eps)Eq Navigation Services - Map (Range Display), Display Charging Stations, Programming Of Charging Settings And Pre Entry Climate ControlHard-Disk NavigationMercedes Benz Emergency Call SystemMercedes Me ConnectTraffic Sign AssistWireless Smartphone Charging
- 4Matic All Wheel DriveCharging Cable For Wall Box And Public Charging Station - Type 2(Mode 3) 5MCharging System - Ac Charging System Rated At 7.4Kw And 110Kw Dc Charging SystemCombined Charging System Ccs-2 ConnectorComfort Suspension With Self Levelling Rear Air Suspension
- Burmester Surround Sound System - 13 High Performance Speakers And 9 Channel Dsp Amplifier + Total 590 W Output PowerDab Digital RadioMbux Multimedia System With 10.25" Instrument And 10.25" Media Display With Touchscreen
- Aluminium Running BoardsAmg Brushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Black Rubber StudsAmg Specific Black Panel Radiator Grille With Twin Blade Design And High Gloss Black SurroundAmg Specific Rear Apron With Visible Air Outlets, Black Diffuser Insert And Chrome Trim ElementsBadge On The Wing In High Gloss Black With Chrome Stripes And Blue Eqc LetteringElectric Sliding SunroofFront And Rear Led Light BandHeat And Noise Insulating Acoustic GlassHigh Gloss Black Exterior Mirror HousingMultibeam Led Headlights With Inner Housing And High Gloss Black Tubes/Blue Stripes, Adaptive Highbeam Assist +, Cornering And Cross Traffic FunctionsPrivacy Glass
- 12V Accessory Socket In The Load Area3 Spoke Amg Multifunction Sports Steering Wheel In Nappa Leather With Chrome Control Panels And Flattened Bottom Section With Perforated Grip Area40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmg Floor MatsAmg Sports SeatsBlack Fabric Roof LinerCharging SocketDashboard In Artico Man-Made Leather With Metallised Look Finish And Rose Gold PipingFront And Rear Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingLeather Upholstery
- Air Balance Package - EqcEnergizing Package - EqcInterior Light Package - EqcKeyless Go Comfort Package - EqcMirror Package With Heated Door Mirror - EqcParking Package With Active Park Assist With Reversing Camera - EqcSeat Comfort Pack - EqcStowage Package - Eqc
- 3 Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsAbsRadar-Based Recuperation
- Urban Guard Vehicle Protection
- Anthracite Carbon Fibre Look Trim With High Gloss Centre Console
- 21" Amg Mutli Spoke Alloy Wheels Painted Black With High Sheen FinishSummer TyresTirefit
- Minimum Kerbweight2495 kgGross Vehicle Weight2940 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight445 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)500 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1460 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4762 cmWidth1884 cmWheelbase2873 cmWidth (including mirrors)2096 cmHeight1624 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.1 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP408 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW300 kwEngine Power - RPM4080 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT561Engine Torque - NM760 nmEngine Torque - RPM1495 rpmEngine Torque - MKG77.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line PremiumCoin Description80kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %90NCAP Pedestrian Protection %75NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power408Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R21Tyre Size Rear255/40 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel StyleAmg Multi SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)2445Battery Charge Type 1 kW3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)660Battery Charge Type 2 kW6.4Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)40Battery Charge Type 3 kW110Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh80NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles259Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb394WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min394WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max390WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb23.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min23.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max23.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max2.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min2.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb245WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max242WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min245
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.