Mercedes-Benz GLA HatchbackGLA 250 AMG Line Executive 5 Doors Auto
- 10.25 Inch Touchscreen Media Display7 Inch Digital Instrument Cluster DisplayActive Lane Keeping AssistAttention AssistCruise Control + Speed LimiterDirect SteeringDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport And Individual)Eco Start/Stop FunctionFluid Level Warning Indicator For Fuel, Oil, Coolant And Washer FluidHard-Disk NavigationHey Mercedes Voice ActivationLamp Failure IndicatorMercedes Me Connect Including Emergency Call System, Accident Recovery, Breakdown Management And MaintenanceMercedes Me Remote ServicesMulti Function Trip ComputerOutside Temperature GaugeOwners Manual And Service Booklet In EnglishPre-Installation Of Private Car ShareRadio Aerial Integrated Into Front And Rear WindshieldsService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSpeed Limit AssistStatus Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument Cluster
- Lowered Comfort SuspensionRear Axle Multi-Link
- 2 Usb Ports (Type C) In Rear Stowage Compartment And One In Front Of Center ConsoleBluetooth Connectivity Including Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioMbux Multimedia SystemMedia InterfaceMercedes-Benz Sound System - 100W
- Adaptive Brake LightsAerial For GpsAluminium Roof RailsAmg Front And Rear ApronAmg Specific/Dual Flow Exhaust Pipes In Chrome (Non-Functional)Automatic Headlamp ActivationBeltline Strips And Weather Strip In ChromeBlack Grained Claddings With Chrome PartsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsCar Wash FunctionDark Privacy Glass From B-Pillar BackwardsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led IndicatorsFront Door Sills With Mercedes-Benz LetteringHeated Glass Rear Windscreen + Timer ControlHeated Windscreen Wash SystemInterior Mirror With Black Reading Lamps And FramelessLed High Performance Headlamps With Integrated Led Daytime Running LightsLed Tail Lights In Two Piece DesignLed Third Brake LightMatt Titanium Grey Front And Rear Apron TrimRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRoof SpoilerSingle Lamella Raditor Grille With Chrome Dotted Diamond Grille And Inlay
- 12V Power Socket In Centre Console3 Spoke Multifunction Sports Steering Wheel In Nappa Leather With Flattened Bottom And Perforated Grip Area40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats With BackrestAdjustable Head RestraintsAir Conditioning - Two Zone Thermotronic Luxury Automatic Climate Control With DisplayAmbient Lighting In Front HeadrestsAmg Floor Mats With Amg Lettering In FrontArtico Man-Made Leather/Microfibre Dinamica Upholstery With Red Contrast StitchingAuto Mercedes-Benz Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Roof LiningBrushed Door Pulls In Silver ChromeCourtesy Light In BootFront Centre Armrest With StowageGalvanished Gear Shift Paddles On Steering WheelHeated Front SeatsIlluminated GloveboxLeather Trimmed GearknobLuggage Net On Driver/Front Passenger Seat BackrestManually Height And Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnMulti-Gesture Touchpad Control On Center ConsoleSports Pedals In Brushed Stainless Steel With Black Rubber StudsSports SeatsStowage Compartment In Centre ConsoleStowage Compartment With Retractable CoverSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTwin Front Cup HoldersTwo Outer Rear Seat Isofix And Top Tether Child Seat Fixing Points
- Amg Body Styling Pack - GlaComfort Seat Pack - Gla ClassInterior Lighting With Light And Sight Pack - GlaLoad Compartment Pack - GlaMirror Pack - Gla ClassParking Pack - Gla
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAbs With Brake AssistActive Bonnet Pedestrain Safety Measure Which Detects An Impact And Raises Bonnet By 65MmActive Brake Assist Includes Forward Collision Warning System With Autonomous BrakingAdaptive Brake Assist With Hold Function And Hill Start AssistBonnet With Power DomesBrake Pad Wear Warning IndicatorChildproof Locks Manually Operated For Rear Doors And Electrically Operated For Rear Power WindowsCrash Responsive Emergency LightingDriver And Passenger Head And Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEsp Curve Dynamic AssistEsp With AsrFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Brake Callipers With Mercedes Benz Logo Lettering On FrontFront Passenger Seat Occupancy SensorInternally Ventilated Brakes With Perforated Brake Discs At The FrontTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid KitWindow Airbags
- Alarm System With Immobiliser And Interior Protection -Thatcham Category 1Keyless Go Starting FunctionRemote Central Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionUrban Guard Vehicle ProtectionVehicle Key With Decorative Surround In Chrome
- Carbon Structure TrimChrome Air Vent Surrounds
- 19" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Light Alloy Wheels Aerodynamically Optimised Painted In Tantalite Grey With A High Sheen FinishSummer TyresTirefit Tyre Sealant Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1540 kgGross Vehicle Weight2070 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)495 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1430 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4410 cmWidth1834 cmWheelbase2729 cmWidth (including mirrors)2020 cmHeight (including roof rails)1611 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low26.2WLTP - MPG - Medium37.7WLTP - MPG - High44.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High38.2WLTP - MPG - Comb37.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.9 secTop Speed149 mphEngine Power - BHP224 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW165 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - RPM1800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92 mmCC1991 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line[executive]Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0732eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %90NCAP Pedestrian Protection %79NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power224Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R19Tyre Size Rear235/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)148 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)70CO0.338 g/kmHC0.014NOx0.014Particles0.0008WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb172
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.