The Peugeot Expert is a light commercial vehicle that’s designed for business in built-up areas, it’s a top pick for the tradesman travelling to and from the city. If you want a medium sized van that combines charm, capability and comfort this Peugeot is the Expert.
Peugeot Expert specifications and dimensions
This Peugeot isn’t just a pretty face its fit for purpose features prove that it’s a real workhorse.
- Three vehicle lengths (Compact, Standard, Long)
- Different body styles (panel van, platform cab, crew van, combi)
- 1.6-litre or 2.0-litre diesel engines
- Maximum 2.5 tonne towing capacity
- 1.90m roof height for guaranteed car park access
Whatever the trade this Peugeot won’t miss a trick.
Peugeot Expert drive and trim
The Peugeot Expert has a high spec when it comes to safety tech.
- 180-degree park assist
- Speed limit recognition and recommendation
- Automatic emergency braking system
- Lane departure warning
- Blind spot detection
- Head-up colour display
There’s loads more on offer too.
And, it’s comfy but is it a work office or cabin? Let it be both with these features:
- Voice-controlled navigation system
- Mirror screen system for your smartphone
- 7” colour touchscreen
- Smartphone holder on dashboard
- Swivelling table built into the central armrest
This Peugeot is crowned the king when it comes to multitasking.
Peugeot Expert fuel economy and emissions
The Peugeot Expert holds a title for being a powerhouse too. The 1.6-litre engine has two outputs: 95bhp and 115bhp. The 2.0-litre engine is more powerful and plentiful with its three outputs: 120bhp, 150bhp and 180bhp.
The 115bhp model is the most economical, it holds 54.3-55.4mpg and releases 133-137g/km in emissions.
But you don’t need to worry about CO2 for the Expert because Peugeot are the leading manufacturer for low emission vehicles.
Peugeot Expert finance
How much does it cost to lease a Peugeot Expert?
If you want a medium sized van that’s elegant, flexible and robust, the Peugeot Expert is top of the list to lease from us.
The Peugeot might be the expert when it comes to medium sized vans, but leave leasing to us, we’re the specialists.
Look at our van finance page to find out more about leasing.
Confused about leasing? We’ve got everything you need to know in our leasing guides.