SEAT Leon Hatchback1.0 TSI EVO SE Dynamic 5 Doors
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Cruise Control With Speed LimiterDigital CockpitFour X Usb Type C PortsFront Assist With Forward Collision Warning Braking Reaction To Vehicles, Pedestrians And CyclistsFull Link Smartphone Integration With Mirror Link, Wireless Apple Carplay And Wired Google Android AutoLane AssistPark Assist (Inc Front/Rear Parking Sensors)Power Assisted Speed Sensitive Electro-Mechanical SteeringRpm, Trip Computer, Outside Temp Gauge, Instrument Light Brightness, Low Fuel Warning Light, Lights On Reminder, Gearshift IndicatorService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Regenerative Braking
- Standard SuspensionXds Electronic Differential Lock And Dynamic Traction Support
- 7 SpeakersAuxiliary Input Socket
- Body Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Exterior Mirrors With Integrated Led IndicatorsDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric Front/Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsLed Front Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionLed Headlights And Led Tail LightsLed Rear Fog LampManual Dimming Rear View MirrorRear Wash/WipeSeparate Daytime Running Light With Automatic Headlight Control
- 12V Power Point In Centre Console60/40 Split Rear Bench SeatCloth UpholsteryDriver Seat Lumbar AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Manual Seat Height AdjustmentDust/Pollen FilterFolding Boot CoverFront And Rear Height Adjustable HeadrestsFront And Rear Reading Lights X 4Front Centre ArmrestFront Seatback Storage PocketsGrey HeadliningHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Glove Box Interior LightingIsofix Points In Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Anchorage PointsLeather Flat Bottomed, Perforated Steering Wheel And Leather GearstickLuggage Tie-Down HooksSunvisors With MirrorThree Zone Climate ControlTool Kit
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbsBrake Control System - Esc And Brake BoosterChild Proof Door LocksDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Front Passenger Airbag De-Activation, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeExtended Safety System - Seat Belt Tensioner, Window Closure And Hazard LightsHill Hold ControlRear Disc BrakesSeat Belt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsTiredness Recognition System (Driver Alert System)Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring In Cab, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionKessy Go (Keyless Start)Lockable TailgateLocking Wheel Bolts
- Chrome Interior Detailing
- 17" Dynamic Tri-Spoke Alloy Wheels With 91W Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1204 kgGross Vehicle Weight1750 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked630 kgMax. Loading Weight546 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.5
- Length4368 cmWidth1799 cmWheelbase2686 cmHeight1456 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low39.2WLTP - MPG - Medium51.4WLTP - MPG - High57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.9 secTop Speed122 mphEngine Power - BHP110 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)76.4 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe DynamicCoin DescriptionTsiManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %88NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %80NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleDynamic Tri-SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.054HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min127
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.