Citroen Berlingo Xl1.5 BlueHDi 950Kg Enterprise Pro 100ps
- Twin Sliding Side Load DoorsTwo Speed Intermittent Front WipersVisible Vin At Windscreen BaseSliding Offside Side Loading DoorHigh Level Third Brake LightFront Fog LightsElectrically Folding Door Mirrors With Temperature SensorElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows With One Touch Operation
- 12 Volt Socket In Dashboard6 Floor Mounted Load Securing Rings6 Way Adjustable Driver Seat With Lumbar Support And Under Seat StorageCup Holders For Driver And Passenger On Either Side Of The DashboardCuritiba Cloth UpholsteryExtenso Modular Folding Passenger Bench Seat With Pivoting Writing Table, Storage Under Central Seat, Load Through Hatch And Load Protection CoverFront Door Pockets With 1.5L Bottle HolderHard Plastic Floor Protection In CabinOverhead Storage Shelf In CabinTopbox Storage Compartment
- Automatic Activation Of Hazard Warning Lights On Major DecelerationDoor Opening Warning And Audible Lights On WarningDriver Seatbelt Unfastened WarningDrivers Airbag
- Dashboard Mounted Central Locking Push Button And Auto Locking Above 7MphPerimetric And Volumetric Thatcham Category 1 Approved Alarm With Tilt SensorRemote Central Locking With Deadlocking, Selective Cab And Load Area Locking Via 3 Button Plip Remote Control KeyThatcham Approved Rolling Code Transponder Immobiliser
- Automatic Electronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control And Abs With Hill Start Assist, Eba And Ebfd
- Full Size Steel Spare Wheel
- Apple Carplay/Android Auto
- Tyre Pressure MonitorRev Counter With Maintenance And Gear Efficiency Indicators (Gei)Multi-Function Trip ComputerLockable Fuel CapElectric Power Assisted Steering With Height And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelCruise Control With Programmable Speed LimiterCitroen Connect Box With Emergency And Assistance System
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionTrailing ArmSteeringPasClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Badge Engine CC1.5Badge Power100Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3
- Minimum Kerbweight1417 kgGross Vehicle Weight2370 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked740 kgPayload953 kgLoad Space Volume3.8No. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1200Plated 2nd Axle1400Gross Train Weight3370 kg
- Length4753 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1848 cmWheelbase2975 cmWidth (including mirrors)2107 cmHeight1849 cmLoad Length2167 cmLoad Width1550 cmLoad Height1243 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.43Front Overhang892Rear Overhang886Side Load Door Width675Side Load Door Height1072Lower Rear Door Width1241Upper Rear Door Width1087Rear Door Height1196Load Deck Height571Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1229
- ECNoEC Urban61.4 mpgEC Extra Urban68.9 mpgEC Combined65.7 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH46.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL55.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH41.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL48.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH54.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEL65.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH43.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL50.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH50WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL61.4
- 0 to 6211.5 secTop Speed101 mphBHP102 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW75 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT184Engine Torque NM250 nmEngine Torque RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque MKG25.5
- Bore75 mmStroke84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Fuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.4:1Gears5 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYesEngine CodesDv5rd
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2118 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.074 g/kmNOx0.032HC+NOx0.05Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL118WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL122
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Citroen's third generation Berlingo van is bigger than you might expect - and more sophisticated. Jonathan Crouch reports on the revised version
Ten Second Review
Citroen's much improved third generation Berlingo remains one of the market's best selling compact vans, offering a usefully large payload capacity and a maximum load volume of up to 4.4m3. It's now been upgraded with so...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How long is the warranty on this van?All Citroen Berlingo's have a warranty of 3 years / 100,000 miles (whichever comes first).What are the service intervals on this van?Service intervals on this Citroen Berlingo are 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first.What milage is allowed over a year?This quote is based on a 5-year finance lease with 8,000 miles per year mileage allowance, please get in touch with one of the team if you need to amend any of these details.Is this van available in Auto and how much would it be?Hello Wendy, yes we can get this vehicle in an automatic, however, we would have to ask a few more questions before we can generate you a price.I'm currently on a debt management plan from the previous mistake. I'm now a few years into it but I have a poor credit rating as a consequence. Would I be able to lease a van from Vanarama?Hello, thank you for your question. Yes, our proposal team work with a number of different funders to get a deal that will be acceptable to you but, this will obviously be dependent on your current circumstances.Can you get them with sliding door on drivers side?Hello Wullie, thanks for your question. Yes you can order this van with twin side loading doors (doors both side).What are the carbon emissions for this vehicle please ?Hello, thanks for your question. The Co2 Emissions of this van Is 112 grammes per kilometre.I've been looking at the Citroen Berlingo 625 Enterprise Blue HDi. I'm surprised that for the top spec enterprise it has this huge 7inch screen but to what purpose? The GPS sits on its own bracket and is independent of the 7inch screen. It has as far as I can see no CD player. So again, what is the purpose of the 7inch screen just for a DAB radio?Hello, thanks for getting in touch. The purpose of the 7” Screen on the Berlingo Enterpirse is for the Radio and the DAB Radio, Bluetooth operation and also there is a factory option to have a reverse camera, if you were to take this option then the screen will also display the view from the rear of the vehicle. As per the standard specification the vehicle does come with a CD player as standard. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.If I was to lease one of your vans, would I be able to get it sign written?Hello, thanks for your question. Yes you can sign write the van. We recommend using the vinyl type as it is easier to remove. If the vehicle is on a contract hire agreement this should be removed before returning the van to avoid being charged.Is it a 3 seat or 2?Hello, thanks for your question. The enterprise model has 3 seats as standard.I'm interested in the 1.6 Citroen berlingo as I'm planning on going out to work for myself self employed. I already have a car on finance with money way. If I was to go for this van, am I able to stick with the same finance company? And how much would the deposit be on this vehicle?Hi Marc. Thanks for getting in touch. We are associated with several funders and we would look to propose you with the funder that will offer you the best possible rates available. The initial rental required will depend on how much you would like to put up front and of course where you would like to be with your monthly rentals. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialists direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.What is the tax for this vehicle?Hi James, thanks for your question. The road tax for all light commercial vehicles are £230 for 12 months. Depending which lease you choose this may already be included in the price. Kind regards, Richard WellsDo your vans come with insurance?Hi Liam, the options and prices that you see on the website do not include insurance, however we are in the process of setting up our own Vanarama insurance. As soon as this is in place we will be able to help.Can you get these vans in automatic?Hello, thank you for getting in touch. Yes, the Berlingo can be ordered with an automatic gearbox, the Transit Connect is also available with an automatic option. If you’d like to get a tailored quote, please get in touch with one of our specialists on 01442 838 193 who will be more than happy to help. Thank you, Richard Wells Sales ManagerI currently own a Belingo for my florist business. We have a shelf half way up the van so that we can maximize the surface area Would it be possible to have one fitted if the van was leased?Hi, many if not most of our customers will have the rear of the vehicle ply lined to help protect the back of the vehicle against damage and wear and tear. Some of our customers will choose to have a form of racking or shelving to utilise the space better. You can have a shelf fitted on the back of vehicle this would likely be fitted at the dealership before delivery. As long as there is no long term damage made to vehicle whilst fitting the shelf you will not be penalised at the end of the agreement. However, depending on the lease you take it would be advised that you remove the shelf at the end of the agreement. Thank you.Do they do this van in an automatic?Hi, thanks for your question. The Citroen Berlingo does come with the Automatic gearbox the model is the Berlingo L1 Diesel 1.6 BlueHdi 625Kg Lx 100ps ETG6. As the UK’s largest supplier of commercial vehicles we have access to almost any commercial vehicle. The most popular smaller automatic vans we lease, are commonly the Citroen Berlingo, VW Caddy and the Ford Transit Connect. More people choose manual vans which could mean a slightly longer delivery time scale, so I would advise giving yourself plenty of time. To enable us to look at some quotations for you we would need to speak to you to go through some further details to clarify which vehicle and contract is best suited to you. If you would like to discuss this in further detail please let us know.Do you offer business signage on the vehicals that you lease?Hi, thank you for getting in touch. Unfortunately we do not apply the vehicle signage. Thank you.Is the Berlingo available with colour coded bumpers and full steel bulkhead? Also, are additional locks available for the side and rear doors to aid security of tools and materials stored in the back.Hello, thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately, the berlingo model does not have an option of colour coded bumpers, however, we can fit a full steel bulkhead and additional locks if requested. These options can be included in the cost of the monthly lease if you require.Is the first years road tax free. And what is the cost after a year for the road tax? ThanksHi, thank you for getting in touch. When your new vehicle is delivered to you, it will be delivered with 12 months road tax. The cost of the road tax after the first year is £225 per year, however, depending on which type of agreement you choose will determine if you need to pay for the road tax or not. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialist direct on 01442 838 193.Is the Citroen Berlingo a 2 or 3 seater? The one in the picture has only 2 seats but in the specifications it says dual passenger seatHi and thanks for getting in touch. The picture of the Berlingo on the website does only show the 2 seat version. However, the pictures on the website are purely for illustration purposes. The specification of the Enterprise is correct and this particular model does come as standard with 3 seats. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialist team direct on 01442 838193. Alternatively, you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Hi, is there unlimited mileage within the hire of the van?Hi and thanks for your question. If you go for a Contract Hire agreement you will be asked to estimate your annual mileage along with the term at the beginning of the contract, to establish the most suitable arrangement for you. You would then be expected to stay within this mileage, you would be charged excess mileage at the end of the contract if you go over it. If your circumstances change and your mileage changes you will have a chance to adjust the mileage depending on the lease company. Finance Lease agreements you will still be asked about your typical mileage but excess mileage charges won't apply. Instead, your final rental (balloon) would be calculated based on the estimated annual mileage and the term that you have the vehicle over. That means it's still important for your mileage estimate to be accurate, as your mileage will impact the vehicle's residual value.Hi, what is the minimum hire on a van?Hi and thanks very much for leaving us your question on our website. The minimum term on any of the contracts available is 2 years and the maximum term you can have is 5 years. If you would like us to look in to some quotations for you please feel free to contact us direct on 01442 838193. Many thanks again for leaving us your question.Hi. Are you able to supply a Berlingo with glazed rear doors and no bulkhead or just a ladder bulkhead?Hello, thank you for getting in touch. The model you have selected has a ladder bulkhead as standard and we can also order the van to arrive with glazed rear doors. The glazed rear doors would be an extra, so it may delay delivery slightly. Thank you.Hi, I have 2 Berlingo vans already running on petrol and LPG. Do you stock any LPG versions?Thank you for getting in touch, unfortunately Citroen do no offer an LPG Berlingo.Are you able to get the Citroen Berlingo van with an ETG6 gearbox?Hello. Yes, we are able to offer the ETG6 Automatic Berlingo model.Can I lease a van? I do not have a company.Hello, thank you for your question. Yes you can certainly lease a van. We are able to offer leasing for business users as in Sole Trader’s, Limited Companies and also Partnerships. We are also able to offer personal contracts. There are a few options available depending or what you are looking to achieve at the end of the contract. If you would like to discuss any of these options in greater detail, please forward us your contact detail as in full name and the best telephone number for you and one of our specialists can contact you direct at a convenient time. Thanks again for your question.Hi, could you give me a quote based two year lease @ 20k miles per year + VAT? ThanksHi Steve, to make sure we can give you the best possible quote and help you make the best decision, we need to speak with you and ask some questions. We will find the best quote to suit you and your business. Please call us on 01442 838 195 to discuss this further, or let us know the best contact number for you and one of our specialists will give you a call to quote you.Hi, do you have any small vans with tow bars? If not, can I fit one?We can fit any of our vehicles with tow bars before delivery, You can either pay for the accessory as a one off payment or alternatively, we can build the cost into your lease agreement. You can have accessories fitted to the vehicle after you have taken delivery, but we always recommend if you are fitting your accessories after delivery, to use a recommended supplier or main dealer for this. We also suggest you contact the lease company and inform them that you will be adding accessories to your vehicle.Hi is there an age limit to get a van deal (ie over 21 ) cheersThank you for leaving your question on the site. The finance company requires you to be 18 years old to lease a vehicle. Kind regards, Richard WellsHi, Looking for a van on either a contract purchase or lease, still undecided but also wanted to ask if I lease or CH. Can I put signage/vinyls on the van?Hi, thank you for your question. Yes, you can sign write your van. In fact, we recommend that you do because it is a great way of attracting new business. Please use the vinyl type so that it can be removed at the end of the contract. When it comes to choosing between contract purchase and finance lease, you may know there are big differences in the benefits of each, so it’s important to decide which one is right for you. Contract Purchase gives you the opportunity of owning the vehicle at the end of the term or, providing the vehicle is kept in acceptable condition and you have kept within the mileage, you can hand the vehicle back to the finance company instead of paying the end payment. A Contract Purchase agreement does need you to pay the VAT up front in one lump sum, so the monthly payments will have no VAT to add. The other option you mentioned was Contract Hire. With this option you do not need to pay a large deposit and the VAT is payable on each payment. You are restricted to mileage on Contract Hire, however with some finance companies you can increase your mileage during the term. One of the benefits with Contract Hire is that you will have no disposal worries at the end of the term as the vehicle will simply be collected by the finance company. One more thing to consider is that with a Contract Hire agreement you may be charged at the end of the term if the vehicle is damaged beyond the BVRLA’s ‘Fair Wear and Tear’ guidelines. You are more than welcome to give us a call if you would like us to go into a bit more detail on the different contract types you mentioned.Looking at Berlingo with largest diesel engine, could you send me quotes 3/5 years for all options? Cheers.Hi Leon. That's a great choice - the Berlingo is a superb and very popular van. The largest diesel engine that Citroen manufacture is the 1.6 hdi 16v. They offer this engine with 2 different hp, either 75 or 90, 90 being the most powerful. We would be more than happy to quote you, to do so we would need a little more information from you such as mileage, specification required, use of vehicle etc. This is to make sure we can get the best and most accurate figures over 3 & 5 years. Please let us know a good time to contact you and thanks again for your enquiry. Kind regards, Rob Cox, Senior Account ManagerCan you quote me for a two year finance lease based on 70k a year and what would be my options to trade back in after 2 years for a new one again?Thank you for your question. As it’s a Finance Lease agreement you are looking at we could look for a balloon payment you would be happy with based on your mileage or we could remove the balloon payment completely for you. At the end of the agreement we can help you trade the vehicle in with ourselves and set you up a new agreement. If you would like to give us a call we could discuss further the balloon payment options for you.How long will it take to get the vehicle?The Citroen Berlingo in silver, black or white should be available in no longer than three weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The Citroen Berlingo has a combined fuel consumption of 55 mpg.Do I get breakdown recovery?There is a three year warranty on all Citroen Berlingo models. This consists of a two year unlimited mileage warranty followed by a third year warranty with a 100,000 mile limitation.What are the service intervals for this van?The service interval for the Citroen Berlingo is 12,500 miles.