Citroen E-Relay 40 Heavy L388kW 75kWh H2 Van Enterprise Auto
- Battery Charge WarningDisplay Screen In Rear View Mirror With Traction Battery Charge Level, Battery Voltage/Amperage, And RangeDoor Open Warning For Cab DoorsHandbrake On Warning LightPower Steering (Non Variable)Rear Parking Distance SensorSeatbelt Warning Indicator
- 5" Colour Touchscreen With Integrated Stellite Navigation, Bluetooth Handsfree, Usb Socket And Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb Charging Socket On Dashboard
- Electric Front WindowsHalogen Headlights With Clear Polycarbonate LensesLaminated WindscreenNearside Sliding Side Loading DoorRemote Headlight Adjustment From FaciaSide Rubbing StripsTinted WindowsTwin Lens Door Mirrors With Electrically Adjustable And Heated Upper Mirror
- 10 Tie-Down HooksBulb Out Warning For Side Light,Headlamp And IndicatorsCentral Dash Folding ClipboardDriver Seat Armrest, Lumbar Adjustable And Under Seat StorageDriver's Seat ArmrestDriver's Seat With Height, Rake, Reach And Lumbar AdjustmentLower Central Glovebox With Dashboard Tablet HolderMagnet Cloth UpholsteryNon Illuminated Lockable Glove BoxNon Slip Hardwearing Front Cabin Floor CoveringPassenger Grab HandleReach Adjustable Steering ColumnThermostatic Heating ControlTwo Load Area LightsUsb Charger In Load Area
- Drivers Airbag
- High Frequency Remote Control Central Locking With 3 Button PlipLights On AlarmLocking For CabPerimetric Alarm And DeadlocksThatcham Rolling Transponder ImmobiliserVisible Vehicle Identification Number (Vin)
- 12V Socket In Load Area22 Kw Electric Charging Cable Mode 3 Type 2 For WallboxAbsElectronic Brake Force Distribution (Ebfd)Electronic Stability Control (Esc)Emergency Brake AssistHill Start AssistOn Board Charger-Compatible With Both Single And Three Phase Power SupplyReinforced Twin Leaf Rear Suspension
- Full Size Steel Spare WheelSteel Wheel Centre Cap
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years2 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear DrumsBattery Volts12Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionTwin LeafSteeringPas Rack And PinionAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoBadge Engine CC0.0Badge Power120Vehicle Homologation ClassN2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesGeneration Mark2Relative HeightH2Relative LengthL3
- Minimum Kerbweight2905 kgGross Vehicle Weight4005 kgPayload1100 kgLoad Space Volume13No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load150 kgPlated Front Axle2100Plated 2nd Axle2400
- Length5998 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)2050 mmWheelbase4035 mmWidth (including mirrors)2508 mmHeight2522 mmLoad Length3705 mmLoad Width1870 mmLoad Height1932 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb14.24Front Overhang948Rear Overhang1015Side Load Door Width1250Side Load Door Height1755Lower Rear Door Width1562Upper Rear Door Width1562Rear Door Height1790Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1422Turning Circle - Wall to Wall14.46
- Top Speed75 mphBHP120 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW88 kwEngine Power RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT258Engine Torque NM350 nmEngine Torque MKG35.7
- CC1 ccGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front225/75 R16Tyre Size Rear225/75 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO20 g/km
- Battery Capacity in kWh75Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)720Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW22Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)60Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb240WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb149Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side FrontMaximum Charging Rate - kW50
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
Sharing a platform with the Peugeot Boxer and Fiat Ducato, Citroen's Relay scores with keen pricing and strong equipment levels. If you thought this sector of the commercial vehicle market began and ended with the Ford Transit, you'll find the Relay offers a wholly convincing alternative, with features you wouldn't expect at this price point. Thanks to a frugal pair of...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.