Fiat Doblo Lease
Why Lease A Doblo?
A well proven & versatile (not so!) little van, & the winner of many awards, the Fiat Doblo has made many friends over the years, from tradesmen needing an economical solution to their load carrying needs, to fleets where cost of ownership & vehicle downtime are major considerations.
Fiat Doblo Specifications & Dimensions
- The Fiat Doblo is available in van (‘Cargo’) & passenger derivatives.
- Doblo Cargo offers the choice of two lengths (L1 & L2) & the option of a high roof (H2) on the L2 ‘Cargo XL’ van.
- Four trim levels & four Euro 6d diesel engine options from 80 to 120hp are available.
- A maximum load length of 2170mm on the L2 allows, in conjunction with the H2 roof, a load volume of 5.0 cu/m.
- The Fiat Doblo ‘Workup’ is a pickup version, practical for use where maneuverability is limited in urban areas.
Fiat Doblo Drive & Trim
Although many Doblo vans will be used in urban environments, the van feels just as at home on the motorway on long distance work. The Multijet diesel engines offer a refined & quiet driving experience & the well equipped cab offers the driver a great working environment.
The Doblo in Tecnico trim has luxuries such as satellite navigation, parking sensors, cruise control & air conditioning. Sportivo adds snazzy alloy wheels & body coloured bumpers together with metallic black paint.
Fuel Economy & Emissions
The Doblo will prove to be a rare visitor to the fuel station. Most models have an average fuel consumption of over 50mpg & the 80hp engine produces just 134 g/km. Health on the environment & your wallet...
Don’t settle for used, lease a brand-new Fiat Doblo van today. If you're new to leasing & would like to know more, take a look at our easy to understand van leasing guides.