Why Lease A Doblo?
A well proven & versatile (not so!) little van, & the winner of many awards, the Fiat Doblo has made many friends over the years, from tradesmen needing an economical solution to their load carrying needs, to fleets where cost of ownership & vehicle downtime are major considerations. The latest Doblo shares the same popular and award-winning platform used by the other Stellantis brands, seen in the likes of the Vauxhall Combo.
Fiat Doblo Specifications & Dimensions
- The Fiat Doblo is available in van (‘Cargo’) & passenger derivatives.
- Doblo Cargo offers the choice of two lengths (L1 & L2).
- Two trim levels & two Euro 6d diesel engine options of 100HP and 130HP are available.
- There’s also a 136HP, 1.2-litre petrol engine available and the all electric E-Doblo has a motor also producing 136HP.
- A maximum load length of 2167mm on the L2 allows a load volume of 3.9cu/m.
Fiat Doblo Drive & Trim
Although many Doblo vans will be used in urban environments, the van feels just as at home on the motorway on long distance work. The BlueHDi diesel engines offer a refined & quiet driving experience & the well equipped cab offers the driver a great working environment.
Doblo in Standard trim has luxuries such as air conditioning, cruise control, an 8-inch touchscreen with DAB radio and smartphone integration, while the Doblo Primo adds satellite navigation, rear parking sensors and camera together with electric folding door mirrors.
Fuel Economy & Emissions
The Doblo will prove to be a rare visitor to the fuel station. Most models have an official Combined cycle average fuel consumption of almost 50mpg & the 100HP engine produces just 150g/km. If you opt for the E-Doblo, you’ll benefit from an official range between charges of 175 miles. Health on the environment & your wallet.
Don’t settle for used, lease a brand-new Fiat Doblo van today. If you're new to leasing & would like to know more, take a look at our easy to understand van leasing guides.