FIAT Doblo Maxi L21.5 BlueHDi 1000kg 100 Crew Van
- AbsElectronic Stability Control (Esc)Emergency Brake AssistEngine Start/Stop SystemHill Holder System
- Deadlocking For Passenger And Cargo AreaRemote Control Central LockingTwo Remote Keys
- 3 Seats In Second Row With IsofixDriver Front Airbag, Passenger Front Airbag And Side Airbag
- 12V Front Plug On DashboardComfort Driver Seat With Lumbar SupportMica Cloth UpholsteryPanelled Bulkhead With 2 Positions
- 2 Sliding Doors Without WindowManually Adjustable Door MirrorsNear Side Sliding Door Without WindowOff Side Sliding Door Without WindowTwin Panelled Rear Doors
- 8" Radio With Apple Carplay/Android Auto, Bluetooth, Dab And Navigation
- Cruise Control And Speed LimiterPasTelematic Box Module With E-CallTpms (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb150 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh161 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel136 g/km
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore75 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1499 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Stroke84.8 mmValve GearDohc
- EcYesWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb49.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh46.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel54.3
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power100Based On IdNot AvailableChassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemNot AvailableFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Front/Side Impact - Discontinued February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian - Discontinued February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRear BrakesDrumRear SuspensionCoil SpringsRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL2Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage25000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage120000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPasVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62Not AvailableBhp102 bhpEngine Power Kw75 kwEngine Power Rpm3750 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft184 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg25.5 mkgEngine Torque Nm250 nmEngine Torque Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed102 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type15" Steel
- Front Overhang892 mmHeight1860 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4753 mmLoad Height1243 mmLoad Length2000 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1229 mmLoad Width1527 mmLower Rear Door Width1241 mmRear Door Height1196 mmRear Overhang886 mmSide Load Door Height1072 mmSide Load Door Width641 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.4Turning Circle - Wall To Wall12Upper Rear Door Width1087 mmWheelbase4035 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1848 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2107 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Train Weight3430 kgGross Vehicle Weight2350 kgLoad Space Volume3.5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Braked1080 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1507 kgNo. Of Seats5Payload843 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1400Plated Front Axle1200
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Fiat's Doblo van borrows shared engineering in third generation form. Jonathan Crouch sees how it measures up.
Ten Second Review
Fiat's Doblo van has evolved and there's now the option of all an all-electric version. Much about this latest design is now shared with competing brands in the sector for compact LCVs, but this one still deserves a look if you're seeking a modern value-...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.