FIAT E-Ducato 35 Mwb90kW 47kWh H1 Van Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- English HandbookMopar ConnectService IndicatorServotronik Pas
- Usb Charging Port
- 270 Degree Opening Rear DoorsAthermic Windows And Electric Front WindowsBlack Frame For Front LightsNearside Side Loading Door
- Anchor Points In Load AreaAutomatic Climate ControlCloth UpholsteryCup HolderHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatLed Interior Lighting In Loadspace AreaRake Adjustable Steering WheelSteering Wheel Radio Controls
- Safety Pack - E-Ducato
- Drivers Airbag
- 4 Sensor Abs + Ebd7Kw Ac On Board ChargerConvertors PlugElectrical Interface Supply SocketElectronic Stability Control (Esc)Engine Speed Limiter 62MphTwin Leaf Suspension
- 16" Steel WheelsFix And Go Puncture Repair KitSpecial Wheel Trims
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage75000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRearFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutsRear SuspensionTwin LeafSteeringPas Rack And PinionAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoNCAP Safety Assist %28Badge Engine CC0.0Badge Power122Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesGeneration Mark3NCAP Overall Rating - LCVBronze
- Minimum Kerbweight2340 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgPayload1160 kgLoad Space Volume10No. of Seats3
- Length5413 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2050 cmWheelbase3450 cmHeight2309 cmLoad Length3120 cmLoad Width1870 cmLoad Height1662 cm
- Top Speed62 mphBHP122 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW90 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT207Engine Torque NM280 nmEngine Torque MKG28.6
- CC1 ccFuel TypeElectricGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO20 g/km
- Battery Capacity in kWh47Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change1-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)475Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonNEDC Maximum EV Range Miles137Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City235WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb174WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City146WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb108Charging Port LocationLeft Side Front
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Fiat's largest van, the Ducato, ups its game in this much improved form. Jonathan Crouch drives it.
Ten Second Review
Fiat's Ducato might not be the first name on your LCV shortlist for a large van, but the latest much improved 'Series 8' model definitely merits your attention, with enhanced Multijet3 diesel power and a full-EV option too. Spun off the same platform as the Peugeot...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?The Fiat E-Ducato currently has a 5-year free servicing plan as standard. Please check the manufacturer's website for full terms and conditions.How long is the warranty on this van?The Fiat E-Ducato currently has a 5-year warranty with 8 years of battery coverage. Please check the manufacturer's website for full terms and conditions.How many miles can this van do on a single charge?This model of the Ducato-E can travel up to 91 miles between charges, subject to driving conditions, weather, and payloads which affect range on all electric vehicles.What is this van's maximum payload?This model of the E-Ducato has a payload of 1060kgs.