Ford Fiesta Petrol1.0 Ecoboost 125 Sport Van
- Easy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemLane Keeping System Includes Lane Keeping Alert And Lane Keeping AidOn Board Modem With Fordpass ConnectPasTrip ComputerTyre Pressure MonitorWarning Indicators
- Active Grille ShutterAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour Tailgate HandleBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door HandlesBody Coloured Rear SpoilerFront Fog Lights With Cornering LampHeated Rear WindowHoneycomb Front GrilleIndicators In Front Door MirrorsIntermittent Front Wipers With Electric WashPower Front Windows With One Touch Up/DownPower Heated Body Colour Door MirrorsQuickclear Heated Windscreen With Heated Washer JetsRear Wash/WipeSports Style Body Kit Includes Sports Style Front And Rear Bumpers And Side Skirts, Unique Sport Style Fog Lamps And Chrome Exhaust ExtensionTinted Glass
- 4 Lashing PointsAdjustable Head RestraintsAluminium Gear Shift Knob With Leather GaiterCargo Area LightCentre Console Storage TrayCentre Console With Twin CupholdersCloth UpholsteryCourtesy LightDark Woven HeadliningDrivers Sunvisor With Covered Mirror + Ticket StrapFlat Bottom Sports Leather Trimmed Steering WheelLoad Floor LinerManually Adjustable 4 Way Driver SeatPassengers Sunvisor With Covered MirrorPremium Floor MatsReach And Rake Adjustable Steering WheelRubber Load Floor CoverSports SeatsStainless Steel Sport Pedal
- Driver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationIntelligent Protection SystemSeatbelt Reminders For Driver And Front Passenger
- ImmobiliserKeyless Start With Power Start ButtonPower Door DeadlocksRemote Central Locking With 2 Flip Remote KeysThatcham Category 1 Alarm
- 12V Accessory SocketFront Disc And Rear Drum BrakesSports SuspensionTraction Control, Abs, Hill Launch Assist, Electronic Emergency Brake Assist And Emergency Brake Light Flashing
- 14" Steel Spare Wheel
- Front BrakesDiscsClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage18000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage150000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120Badge Engine CC1.0Badge Power125Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark7
- Minimum Kerbweight1105 kgGross Vehicle Weight1620 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked580 kgPayload515 kgLoad Space Volume0.96No. of Seats2Gross Train Weight2720 kg
- Length4065 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1735 cmWheelbase2493 cmWidth (including mirrors)1941 cmHeight1466 cmLoad Length1283 cmLoad Width1281 cmLoad Height923 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10Front Overhang842Rear Overhang730Lower Rear Door Width948Rear Door Height613Load Deck Height613Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches964Turning Circle - Wall to Wall10.4
- ECNoEC Urban54.3 mpgEC Extra Urban74.3 mpgEC Combined64.2 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.7WLTP - MPG - Comb51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH38.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL60.1
- 0 to 6210 secTop Speed121 mphBHP125 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW92 kwEngine Power RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT125Engine Torque NM170 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG17.3
- Bore71.9 mmStroke82 mmCC998 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12Valve gearDohcFuel TypePetrolCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1Gears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryMulti-Point InjectionCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5x2 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO299 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL105
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
This much improved Ford Fiesta Van gets off to a great start in life in being based on the latest version of the brand's seventh generation Fiesta supermini. The carrying capacity isn't huge but its driving experience, design and build quality should please potential customers, as will the efficiency of the available mild hybrid engine tech.
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How long will it take to get the vehicle?Most metallic colours are currently available for the Ford Fiesta Sport model, so we can usually deliver the vehicle to you within 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The manufacturer quotes that the Ford Fiesta van returns up to 85 mpg.Do I get breakdown recovery?Until March 31st 2014, the Ford Fiesta comes with a five year free warranty and four years of free servicing.What are the service intervals for this van?The service intervals for the Ford Fiesta are 12,500 miles.