Ford E-Transit 425 L2 Rwd135kW 68kWh H3 Trend Van Auto
- Emergency Brake WarningNavigation SystemPasWarning Lights
- Audio Controls Mounted On Steering Wheel
- 180 Degree Opening Rear DoorsHigh Mounted Stop LampHigh Roof LineKerbside Side Load DoorsMolded Load Floor LinerPower WindowsRear Bumper With Integral StepRear MudflapsRear Splash GuardsWide Bodyside Mouldings
- Driver's ArmrestDual Passenger Seat Tray And TableEasy Clean Load FloorLockable Glove BoxRadio With Remote StalksReach And Rake Adjustable Steering Column
- Seatbelt Reminder On Front Seats And Fixed Rear Seats
- 2 X 12V Power OutletsAbs + Esp + Hill Start AssistElectronic Parking BrakeHeavy Duty Front AxleSide Wind Mitigation
- 16" Steel WheelsFul Wheel CoversSingle Rear Wheels
- Front BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringRack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage12500 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12Badge Engine CC0.0Badge Power184Vehicle Homologation ClassN2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesGeneration Mark4Relative HeightH3Relative LengthL2
- Minimum Kerbweight2535 kgGross Vehicle Weight4250 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1715 kgLoad Space Volume10.7No. of Seats3
- Length5531 mmWheelbase3300 mmHeight2686 mmHeight (including roof rails)2771 mmLoad Length3044 mmLoad Height2025 mm
- BHP184 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW135 kw
- CC1 ccGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front235/65 R16Tyre Size Rear235/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO20 g/km
- Battery Capacity in kWh68Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW11.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)492Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW115Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change15-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)34Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City394WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb311WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High266WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High304WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low443WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium369WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Extra High165WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City245WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb193WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High189WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low275WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium229Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationFrontUsable Battery Capacity68Maximum Charging Rate - kW115
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The Ford Transit two-tonne large van has evolved - there's even an electric version. Jonathan Crouch takes a look at what you can now expect from the brand's biggest LCV.
Ten Second Review
The sixth-generation Ford Transit two-tonne large van has proved to be a big step forward, but Ford has continued its efforts to try and improve this Turkish-built model. Payloads are up, there'...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How many miles can the Ford E-Transit drive on a single charge?The Ford E-Transit offers drivers a range of 166 to 196 miles on a full charge - these figures are the vehicle’s WLTP test results. Depending on how fast/slow you drive and how much weight you carry in the van, the maximum range available may vary.What is the Ford E-Transit’s maximum payload?The Ford E-Transit’s maximum payload ranges from 907kg to 1751kg, depending on which version you choose - there are 25 potential versions of the vehicle available due to the multiple roof height and length options.What is the Ford E-Transit’s maximum load volume?Depending on which roof height and vehicle length option you choose, the Ford E-Transit can offer a maximum load volume of 15.2 cubic metres.How long is the Ford E-Transit’s warranty?The Ford E-Transit is covered by a 3-year warranty and its electric drive components benefit from an 8-year/100,000-mile warranty.What are the Ford E-Transit’s service intervals?The Ford E-Transit has an unlimited mileage service interval, but you will need to have the vehicle serviced annually.What equipment and features does the Ford E-Transit come with as standard?The Ford E-Transit’s standard equipment and features include air conditioning, powered and heated door mirrors, heated windscreen, 12-inch infotainment screen with Sync 4, DAB radio, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, electric parking brake, keyless start and a full metal bulkhead. Further options are available, be sure to check the specs to ensure the features you need are included.