Ford Transit 350 L3 Fwd2.0 EcoBlue 170ps H3 Leader Van Auto
- Curvature ControlEmergency Brake WarningPasSelectable Drive ModeTrip ComputerVehicle Maintenance MonitorWarning Lights
- Audio Controls Mounted On Steering Wheel
- High Mounted Stop LampHigh Roof LineKerbside Side Load DoorsPower WindowsRear Bumper With Integral StepWide Bodyside Mouldings
- Dual Passenger Seat Tray And TableGlovebox With A4 File StorageRadio With Remote StalksReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnStorage Box Under Dual Passenger Seat
- Seatbelt Reminder On Front Seats And Fixed Rear Seats
- 2 X 12V Power OutletsAbs + Esp + Hill Start AssistElectronic Dynamic Cornering ControlSide Wind Mitigation
- 16" Steel WheelsSingle Rear Wheels
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresGross Train Weight4250 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgLoad Space Volume13Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2171 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload1329 kgPlated 2Nd Axle2250Plated Front Axle1750
- Front Overhang1023 mmHeight2767 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5981 mmLoad Deck Height590 mmLoad Height2125 mmLoad Length3494 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1392 mmLoad Width1784 mmRear Door Height1987 mmRear Overhang1208 mmSide Load Door Height1700 mmSide Load Door Width1300 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb13.3Upper Rear Door Width1565 mmWheelbase3750 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)2059 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2474 mm
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchYesPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front235/65 R16Tyre Size Rear235/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- 0 To 62Not AvailableBhp170 bhpEngine Power Kw125 kwEngine Torque Lbs.Ft288 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg39.8 mkgEngine Torque Nm390 nmTop SpeedNot Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power170Based On IdNot AvailableChassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemEgrFront BrakesDiscsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsGeneration Mark4Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear WheelsInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvGoldNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %60Rear BrakesDiscsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsRelative HeightH3Relative LengthL3Service Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage25000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoSteeringRack And PinionTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage150000 milesVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- EcNoEc Combined40.4Ec Extra Urban42.8Ec Urban37.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh9.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh10.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel9.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel7.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh29.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel32.5Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh26.4Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel29.1Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh35.3Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel38.2
- Automatic TransmissionYesCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1996 ccCooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineEngine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionNoValve GearDohc
- CoNot AvailableCo2182HcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh248 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel227 g/km
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The Ford Transit two-tonne large van has evolved - there's even an electric version. Jonathan Crouch takes a look at what you can now expect from the brand's biggest LCV.
Ten Second Review
The sixth-generation Ford Transit two-tonne large van has proved to be a big step forward, but Ford has continued its efforts to try and improve this Turkish-built model. Payloads are up, there'...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What driver assistance technology does the Ford Transit have as standard?
As standard, all Ford Transits will have the following driver tech installed: double-lensed door mirrors to reduce glare, electric front windows, Bluetooth and USB connectivity, the excellent Ford Sync infotainment system and integrated 4.2-inch screen, two 12v sockets, Ford's EasyFuel capless fuel flap, a vehicle maintenance monitor and multiple selectable drive modes. If you opt for a vehicle with a higher trim level, more tech and features are added at each level, so check the full spec above for additional features included with this vehicle.How long is the warranty on the Ford Transit?
Every Ford Transit comes with a 3-year or 100,000-mile (whichever comes first) manufacturer's warranty. You also get a 12-year anti-perforation warranty for the bodywork. This warranty cover begins when the vehicle is first registered.What safety equipment does the Ford Transit have as standard?
Every Ford Transit comes with a driver’s airbag as standard. You'll also get electronic stability control (ESC) with added Curve Control software that can brake individual wheels to stop the van swerving too far if you drive round a bend too quickly - very clever stuff. The van also features Trailer Sway Control - which does the same thing as Curve Control - which can stop an already-swaying trailer. Additional standard safety equipment includes remote central locking, full steel bulkhead, Ford's EasyFuel capless fuel flap to stop fuel spills, a vehicle maintenance monitor to alert you to potential faults and double-lensed door mirrors to reduce glare.How many doors does the Ford Transit have?
All Ford Transits come with 2 rear doors, 1 side sliding door and 2 cabin doors (driver and passenger) as standard.What is the Ford Transit 350 L3 FWD's maximum payload?
The Ford Transit 350 L3 FWD models can carry a maximum payload of up to 1400kg (which includes the weight of the driver and any passengers). H2 models with the second-highest roof can carry up to 1419kg, while H3 models with the highest roof can carry up to 1374kg.