Land Rover Defender 1103.0 D250 Hard Top Auto
- Front electric windowsElectric windows with one touch open/close and anti-trap
- Drivers airbagFront airbags, with passenger seat occupant detector
- ABSABS and EBA
- Climate controlDual zone climate control
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentManual adjustable steering column
- PASElectric power assisted steering (EPAS)
- Insurance Group 1NInsurance Group 2NChassis Engine NumberNVin/Frame No.NCoin SeriesNCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6Exhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesVentilated DiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionAirRear SuspensionAirSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchNAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?FalseCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNCoin Power Output CodeNSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNRunning Cost League HeadingsNGhost model for valuation purposesFalseService Interval Mileage21000Service Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NBadge Engine CC3.0Badge Power250Vehicle Homologation ClassN1
- Minimum Kerbweight2345Gross Vehicle Weight3150Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)85Max. Towing Weight - Braked3500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Payload805Boot Capacity SaloonsNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)NLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats DownNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats RemovedNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats RemovedNNo. of Seats2Max. Roof Load300Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)NPlated Front Axle1900Plated 2nd Axle1530Gross Train Weight6650
- Length5018Width (excluding mirrors)1996Wheelbase3022Width (including mirrors)2105Height (including roof rails)NTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.8Front Overhang845Rear Overhang1151Side Load Door WidthNSide Load Door HeightNTurning Circle - Wall to Wall13.1
- ECFalseWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min9.6WLTP - MPG - Comb29.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max29.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min29.5
- 0 to 628.4Top Speed117BHP250PSTrue0 to 60FalseEngine Power KW184Engine Power RPM4000Engine Torque LBS.FT420.4Engine Torque NM570Engine Torque RPM1250Engine Torque MKG58
- Bore83Stroke92.3CC2996Cylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1Gears8 SpeedEngine MakeNFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionTrueManual TransmissionFalse
- Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type18" SteelWheel StyleNTyre MakeNPlated 3rd AxleNPlated 4th AxleNAlloys?FalseSpace Saver?FalseAutomatic ClutchTrue
- CO2NStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)NCONNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesNHCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb251WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max251WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min251
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How long is the warranty on this van?All Land Rover Defender Hard Tops come with a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty.What are the service intervals on this van?The service interval for the Land Rover Defender is 12,000 miles per annum, or every 12 months.Is this just a Defender with a loading bay?Essentially, yes. You'll have all the Land Rover luxury converted into a tough-as-nails commercial vehicle with 4x4 capability.Is the spec shown in the image the standard spec you refer to?The image is shown for illustration purposes only and features the Land Rover Defender Station Wagon, which will have a slightly different spec. For further details, you may wish to download the brochure for this range, using the link above.How long will it take to get the vehicle?If we have the standard Land Rover Defender in stock, it will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The manufacturer states that, depending on the model, the Land Rover Defender returns between 20.8 to 31.4 mpg.Do I get breakdown recovery?Yes, you get 3 years of breakdown recovery with all Land Rover models.What are the service intervals for this van?The service interval for the Land Rover Defender is 12,000 miles per annum, or 12 months.