Land Rover Defender 903.0 D250 Hard Top SE Auto [3 Seat]
- Customer Configurable Autolock360 Parking Aid3D Surround Camera With 360 View, 180 Rear View, Front Traffic Detection, Forward Vehicle Guidance, Tow Hitch Assist And Clear Sight Ground ViewBlind Spot AssistBrake HoldDriver Condition MonitorElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Lane Keep AssistLow Traction LaunchPivi Pro ConnectedRear Traffic MonitorTraffic Sign Recognition Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerTyre Pressure MonitorWade Sensing
- Android AutoApple CarplayDab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
- Alpine LightsAssisted TailgateAuto High Beam AssistAutomatic Headlight LevellingAutomatic Headlights And Rain Sensitive Front WipersCentre High Mounted Stop LightElectric Heated/Power Fold Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti-TrapExterior Signage PanelFollow Me Home LightingFront Fog LightsHeated Rear Window With TimerHeated WindscreenLed Tail LightPrivacy GlassPuddle LightsRear Fog LightsRear Wash WiperSide-Hinged TailgateStandard RoofStandard Tread Plates
- Additional Lashing PointsDual Zone Climate ControlDurable Rubber Cabin FlooringFootwell LightsFront Jump Seat And Folding Front Centre ArmrestFull Height Bulkhead Behind Row 1 SeatsGlovebox StorageHigh Sided Rubber MatsLoadspace CoverLoadspace HooksLoadspace Rubber MatManual Adjustable Steering ColumnOverhead Stowage For SunglassesRear Centre HeadrestRear Reading LightStandard InteriorStandard Seating ConfigurationSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTwin Front CupholdersUpgraded Loadspace Led Lighting
- Online Pack - Defender With Data Plan
- Brake Pad Wear IndicatorElectronic Traction ControlEmergency BrakingFront Airbags, With Passenger Seat Occupant DetectorPower Operated Child LocksRemote For (E-Call,Optimised Assistance Call,Incontrol App,Climate,Beep And Flash And Door)Seat Belt Reminder
- Intrusion SensorKeyless Entry SystemLocking Wheel Nuts
- 8 Speed Automatic TransmissionAbs And EbaAll Wheel DriveCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Park BrakeGradient Acceleration ControlHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistParticulate Filter (Dpf)Push Button StartRoll Stability ControlTrailer Stability AssistTwin Speed Transfer Box (High/Low Range)
- CoNot AvailableCo2Not AvailableHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb227 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh238 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel227 g/km
- Automatic TransmissionYesBore83 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2997 ccCompression Ratio15.5:1Cooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders6Engine LayoutNorth SouthEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears8 SpeedManual TransmissionNoNumber Of Valves24Stroke92.3 mmValve GearDohc
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh9.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb32.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh31Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel32.8
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power250Based On IdNot AvailableBattery Ah90Battery Volts12Chassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsFront SuspensionCoil SpringsGeneration Mark2Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear WheelsInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRear BrakesVentilated DiscsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL1Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage21000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPas Rack And PinionVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.1 secBhp249 bhpEngine Power Kw183 kwEngine Power Rpm4000 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft420 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg58.1 mkgEngine Torque Nm570 nmEngine Torque Rpm1250 rpmTop Speed117 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesAutomatic ClutchYesPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front255/60 R20Tyre Size Rear255/60 R20Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Style5 Spoke Style 5094Wheel Type20" Alloy
- Front Overhang845 mmHeight1974 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4583 mmLoad Height947 mmLoad Length1037 mmRear Overhang1151 mmSide Load Door HeightNot AvailableSide Load Door WidthNot AvailableTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.3Turning Circle - Wall To Wall12Wheelbase2587 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1996 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2105 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)89 litresGross Train Weight6505 kgGross Vehicle Weight3005 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2328 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload677 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1775Plated Front Axle1380
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The Land Rover Defender has been revitalised for the modern era. Jonathan Crouch drives it.
Ten Second Review
The new-era Land Rover Defender brings the design of this legendary Solihull model bang up to date. Despite the modern tech, it remains as solid and uncompromising as it's always been, with off road ability to worry a Challenger tank. Approach it as an alternative to moder...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.