Maxus T90 Electric130kW Pickup 88.5kWh Auto
- 10.25" Touch ScreenBluetoothMobile LinkPasRear Parking SensorReverse Camera
- Radio With Mp5 Player
- Body Colour Front BumpersBody Colour Rear BumpersBody Coloured Door HandlesBody Coloured Power Rear View MirrorHalogen Headlights With Automatic InductionHigh Mounted Stop LightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsPainted Bed LinerRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRear Window Electric Heating DefrostingSide StepStainless Steel Sports Bar
- 220V Power Outlets6 Way Front Row Seats Electronic AdjustableArtificial Leather UpholsteryFront Manual Air Conditioner + Pollen FilterHeated Front SeatsIsofix And Top Tether SeatsPolyurethane Multi-Functional Steering Wheel
- 3 Point Seatbelts For All PassengerDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger Side AirbagsFront And Rear Curtain AirbagFront And Rear Seatbelts Reminder
- 12V Power OutletsEsp + Eba (Has, Rmi, Hdc)
- 17" Alloy Wheels
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years10 yearsFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPasAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoBadge Engine CC0Badge Power177Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark1Relative HeightH1Relative LengthL1
- Minimum Kerbweight2300 kgGross Vehicle Weight3300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgPayload1000 kgNo. of Seats5Plated Front Axle1200Plated 2nd Axle2100Gross Train Weight4050 kg
- Length5365 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1900 mmWheelbase3155 mmHeight1809 mmLoad Length1485 mmLoad Width1510 mmLoad Height530 mm
- CC1 ccFuel TypeElectricEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- BHP177 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW130 kw
- Tyre Size Front245/65 R17Tyre Size Rear245/65 R17Wheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?Yes
- CO20 g/km
- Battery Capacity in kWh88.55Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change5-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)780Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change5-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)540Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change20-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)45Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City471WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb330WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City293WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb205Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearUsable Battery Capacity81.47Maximum Charging Rate - kW80
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.