Mercedes-Benz Evito L2 Electric Fwd85kW 41kWh Progressive Van Auto
- Acoustic Presence IndicatorCan Track - Vehicle Tracking ModuleCleaning Fluid Level Warning LightCommunication Module (Lte) For Digital ServicesEcall Emergency SystemMercedes Pro Connect ModulePasPlates And Booklets EnglishReversing CameraSeatbelt Warning IndicatorShort Distance OperationSpeedometerWireless Front And Rear Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- 2 Way Front Loudspeakers
- Adaptive Brake LightsAerodynamic Underbody PanellingChrome Radiator GrilleDaytime Running LightsDouble Wing Rear Door 180 Degree W/O WindowElectrically Heated And Adjustable Door MirrorsFixing Points In The Roof FrameHeadlight AssistantHeat Insulating GlassLights For Left Hand TrafficRegistration As TruckThird Rear Brake LightVisible Vin From OutsideWeld Nuts, Sidewall For Conversions
- Comfort Eight Way Adjustable Driver's SeatFull BulkheadHeated Driver's SeatHeight And Rake Adjustable Steering WheelLeather Steering Wheel, Gear Knob And GaiterLocking Glove CompartmentTempmatic Semi Air ConditioningWooden Floor
- Anti Theft Protection Pack - Evito
- 3 Point Seatbelts For All SeatsAccident Recovery ManagementBreakdown ManagementCo-Driver AirbagDrivers AirbagMercedes-Benz Emergency Call System
- Central Locking With Remote ControlDouble LockElectronic ImmobiliserIntegrated Connected Thatcham Approved Alarm SystemMulti Button Remote Control
- 12V Outlets Sockets3200 Kg GvwAbs/AsrActive EspCharging Cable Mode 3 Type 2 (3X32a) 8MEbv And BasElectric Motor 85KwHeavy Duty BatteryHigh Voltage Battery (35Kwh)Hill Start AssistMechanical Parking BrakeTraction Control
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage24000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12Badge Engine CC0.0Badge Power116Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesGeneration Mark3Relative HeightH1Relative LengthL2
- Minimum Kerbweight2294 kgGross Vehicle Weight3200 kgPayload906 kgLoad Space Volume6No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load150 kgPlated Front Axle1550Plated 2nd Axle906Gross Train Weight3200 kg
- Length5140 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1928 mmWheelbase3200 mmWidth (including mirrors)2249 mmHeight (including roof rails)1910 mmLoad Length2831 mmLoad Width1685 mmLoad Height1391 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.9Front Overhang895Rear Overhang1045Side Load Door Width822Side Load Door Height1252Lower Rear Door Width1391Upper Rear Door Width1380Rear Door Height1261Load Deck Height558Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1270Turning Circle - Wall to Wall11.8
- Top Speed50 mphBHP116 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW85 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT218Engine Torque NM295 nmEngine Torque MKG30.1
- CC1 ccGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R17Tyre Size Rear225/55 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type17" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?YesAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO20 g/km
- Battery Capacity in kWh41Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change1-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)360Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage62500Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low24.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium24.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High30.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High26.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb27.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL24.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH30.2Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb148WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH134WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL166WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High130WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High153WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low166WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium166WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL2.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High2.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High2.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low2.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium2.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Extra High81WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb92WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH83WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL103WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High95WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low103WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium103
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The Mercedes Vito van has been revitalised by a mid-term update that's delivered the brand's latest OM 654-series 2.0-litre diesel engine and (for Vito Tourer bus operators) the option of all-electric power too. There's also a light visual update, improvements to safety kit and even a clever new digital rear view mirror option. As before, there's a choice of front or r...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?The eVito requires an annual service.How long is the warranty on this van?The eVito has a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty, with a 8-year / 62,000 mile battery warranty.How many miles can this van do on a single charge?This model of the eVito can travel up to 93 miles between charges, subject to driving conditions, weather, and payloads which affect range on all electric vehicles.What is this van's maximum payload?This model of the eVito has a payload of 905kgs.