Mercedes-Benz Vito L3 Rwd114CDI Progressive Plus Van
- Chrome Instrument ClusterComfort Overhead Control PanelDigital ClockHeadlight Range ControlLow Fuel Warning LightParktronic SystemPasReversing CameraSeatbelt Warning IndicatorWarning LightsWireless Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- Adaptive Brake LightsColour Coded Front And Rear BumpersDaytime Running LightsElectrically Heated And Adjustable Wing MirrorsFront Fog LightsHeat Insulating GlassRain SensorThird Rear Brake Light
- AshtrayCigarette LighterComfort Eight Way Adjustable Driver's SeatDriver Seat Lumbar SupportFront Door Storage PocketsHeight And Rake Adjustable Steering WheelLocking Glove CompartmentMultifunctional Steering WheelVentilation NozzlesWood Load Flooring
- Anti Theft Protection Pack - Vito
- 3 Point Seatbelts For All SeatsAccident Recovery ManagementAttention AssistCo-Driver AirbagCrosswind AssistDrivers Airbag
- Central Locking With Remote ControlDouble LockingElectronic Immobiliser
- 24 Litre Larger Adblue Tanks6 Speed Manual TransmissionAbs/Esp/AsrActive Brake AssistDiesel Particulate FilterEbv And BasHill Start AssistMechanical Parking BrakeTraction Control
- 17" Full Wheel Cover
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesBattery Volts12Battery AH95Alternator Amps200Any aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoNCAP Safety Assist %61Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power136Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3NCAP Overall Rating - LCVGold
- Minimum Kerbweight2083 kgGross Vehicle Weight3050 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)57 litresPayload967 kgLoad Space Volume6.6No. of Seats3Gross Train Weight5050 kg
- Length5370 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1928 cmWheelbase3430 cmWidth (including mirrors)2249 cmHeight1910 cmLoad Length3061 cmLoad Width1685 cmLoad Height1391 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.5Front Overhang895Rear Overhang1045Side Load Door Height1252Lower Rear Door Width1391Rear Door Height1261Load Deck Height558Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1270
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7WLTP - MPG - Comb38.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High36.2WLTP - MPG - High44.8WLTP - MPG - Low30.3WLTP - MPG - Medium40.3
- CC1950 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Fuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- BHP136 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW100 kwEngine Power RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT243Engine Torque NM330 nmEngine Torque RPM1250 rpmEngine Torque MKG33.7
- Tyre Size Front195/65 R16Tyre Size Rear195/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb193
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The Mercedes Vito van has been revitalised by a mid-term update that's delivered the brand's latest OM 654-series 2.0-litre diesel engine and (for Vito Tourer bus operators) the option of all-electric power too. There's also a light visual update, improvements to safety kit and even a clever new digital rear view mirror option. As before, there's a choice of front or r...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How many miles per gallon can this van do?Mercedes-Benz Vitos can average a maximum 47.1mpg rating depending on the vehicle's spec.Regarding loads can it take pallets of can beers?Hello. Thanks for getting in touch. The load length of the Mercedes- Benz Vito Long is 2667/2869 (MM) and the payload of the subject to the GVW is from 905 – 1395 kgs. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.What are the service intervals on this van?Mercedes-Benz recommends Vitos are serviced every 12 months.Can the standard vito fit an 8 x 4 sheet of plasterboard or plywood?The Mercedes Benz Vito Long 111 CDi Van is a great vehicle and very popular due to its fantastic reputation. You can fit an 8x4 sheet in the back of the Mercedes Vito Long 111 CDi Van at an angle as the van measurements are as follows 2600mm length, max width 1600 mm/ minimum 1200mm.How long is the warranty on this van?All Mercedes-Benz Vitos are covered by a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty.Does this van have air con, blue tooth and sat nav?Hi, thanks for your question. The Mercedes Benz Vito 113CDi does not come as standard with air con, bluetooth or Sat Nav. These options can be added at an additional cost on to the lease agreement. As the vehicle is a little more bespoke it's likely this will be a factory order, so I would advise giving yourself plenty of time. Alternatively the Renault Traffic Sport comes with all these options as standard and the vehicle is in stock. Thanks.Is it 5 or 6 speed? ThanksHello, thanks for getting in touch. The vehicle you mentioned comes with a 6 speed manual gearbox. Hope this helps!Does the Mercedes Vito have an automatic version?Yes it does.Can you get a 2700 x 1200 plasterboard into the van?You should be able to. The load length for the Mercedes–Benz Vito 111CDI Long is 2667/2869. The width is 1650 and between the wheel arches is 1277. The load height is 1250.What is the kind of rate expected for insurance? ie. for a 22/M driving for 5 years with 2 year no claims?To answer this correctly we'd need to provide you with an insurance quote.Is it possible to get a roof rack fitted to the van by you if we was to go ahead?Hi John, a roof rack can certainly be fitted to a Mercedes-Benz Vito Dual Liner. You can have a full modular roof rack fitted or alternatively you have roof bars fitted which can come as a set of 2, 3 or 4. If you would like to discuss this option in further detail please feel free to contact any of our specialists direct on 01442 838193 or alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call. Kind regards, mike Daly.Do you have the Mercedes Vito 113 in a long wheel base option?Hi, we can indeed supply you with the Mercedes Vito Long wheel base. We specialise in commercial vehicles and along with having the top UK leasing companies available means we can supply almost any light commercial vehicle on the market. If you could let us know the best number to contact you we could discuss the best deal to suit you.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The manufacturer quotes that the Mercedes-Benz Vito can return between 32 and 40 mpg (combined).How long will it take to get the vehicle?Most Mercedes-Benz Vito models are in stock and available for free delivery within 2-3 weeks.Do I get breakdown recovery?The Mercedes-Benz Vito comes with a 3 year manufacturer warranty.What are the service intervals for this van?The Mercedes-Benz Vito service interval is recommended at 25,000 miles.