Mitsubishi Outlander Petrol2.4 PHEV Reflex Plus Commercial Auto
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
- PASPower steering
- ImmobiliserEngine immobiliserAlarmThatcham category 1 alarmDeadlocksDeadlocks
- Alloy wheels18" alloy wheels
- ABSABS + EBDTraction controlActive stability and traction control
- Speed limitersAdjustable speed limiter
- Cloth seat trimCloth upholstery
- Service indicatorService indicatorRadio8" Smartphone link display audio with DAB radio
- Front electric windowsFront electric windows, one touch open/close + anti trap device
- Headlight washersHeadlamp washersFront fog lightsFront and rear fog lamps
- Roof railsSilver roof rails
- Drivers airbagFront, side and knee airbags
- Climate controlDual zone climate control
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsRadioRadio with 6 speakers
- Electric door mirrorsElectric heated and folding door mirrors with indicators
- Height adjustable drivers seatSlide and recline adjustable front seats with fully flat function
- Insurance Group 1NInsurance Group 2NChassis Engine NumberNVin/Frame No.NCoin SeriesNCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage62500Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Exhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRearBattery Volts12Alternator Amps130Front SuspensionMcpherson StrutRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?FalseCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNCoin Power Output CodeNSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNRunning Cost League HeadingsNThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesFalseGhost model for valuation purposesFalseService Interval Mileage12500Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NBadge Engine CC2.4Badge Power221Vehicle Homologation ClassN1
- Minimum Kerbweight1890Gross Vehicle Weight2390Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43Max. Towing Weight - Braked1500Payload500Boot Capacity SaloonsNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)NLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats DownNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats RemovedNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats RemovedNNo. of Seats2Max. Roof Load80Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)NGross Train Weight3970
- Length4695Width (excluding mirrors)1800Wheelbase2670Width (including mirrors)NHeight1710Height (including roof rails)NLoad Length1650Load Width1000Load Height800Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6Front Overhang990Rear Overhang1035Side Load Door WidthNSide Load Door HeightNLower Rear Door WidthNUpper Rear Door WidthNRear Door HeightNTurning Circle - Wall to WallN
- ECTrueEC UrbanNEC Extra UrbanNEC Combined159.5
- 0 to 6210.5Top Speed106BHP221PSFalse0 to 60FalseEngine Power KW165Engine Power RPM4500Engine Torque LBS.FT245Engine Torque NM332Engine Torque RPM4500Engine Torque MKG33.9
- Bore88Stroke97CC2360Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypePetrolCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio12.0:1Gears1 SpeedEngine MakeNFuel DeliveryMulti-Point InjectionCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionTrueManual TransmissionFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R18Tyre Size Rear225/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleNTyre MakeNPlated 3rd AxleNPlated 4th AxleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?FalseAutomatic ClutchTrue
- CO240Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)NNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesNHCN
- Battery Capacity in kWh13.8Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)210Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)25Battery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - AER (km) - Comb54WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City57WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb45Battery Charge Type 4 PercentageNWLTP - AER (miles) - Comb34WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City35WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb28
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb46WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max46WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min46
- WLTP - FC Ch Dep (l/100km) - Comb2WLTP - FC Ch Dep (l/100km) - Comb - Max2WLTP - FC Ch Dep (l/100km) - Comb - Min2WLTP - FC Ch Dep (mpg) - Comb139.7WLTP - FC Ch Dep (mpg) - Comb - Max139.7WLTP - FC Ch Dep (mpg) - Comb - Min139.7
- Emissions Test CycleSecond Act
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.