Nissan Interstar F33 L22.3 dci 135ps H2 Tekna+ Van
- Rear View CameraService IndicatorTrip ComputerRear Parking SensorPasLow Fuel Level Warning LightLane Departure Warning SystemFront Parking SensorCruise ControlBluetoothBlind Spot Warning System
- 7" TouchscreenAudio Switch On Steering WheelAux PortDigital Radio (Dab)NavigatorUsb Socket
- Automatic HeadlightsAutomatic Windscreen WipersBlind Spot Mirror In SunvisorDaytime Running LightsElectric Front Windows With One Touch Drivers WindowFront Fog LightsHeated Door MirrorsHigh Low Headlights BeamLeft Side Sliding DoorSide Wind AssistStep Rear BumperUnglazed 270 Degree Degree Rear French Doors
- 6 X Cargo Floor Load Mounting HooksCargo Load Mounting Hooks On C And D PillarsCloth UpholsteryDriver's ArmrestDrivers Seat With Lumbar SupportFoldable Passenger Bench With Rotating TableFront HeadrestsFront Manual Air ConditioningHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatSoundproof Trim On BulkheadSteering Wheel Rake AdjustmentSteering Wheel Reach Adjustment
- Drivers AirbagPassenger Airbag
- AlarmDeadlocksInsurance Approved ImmobiliserRadio Frequency Remote Central Locking
- 105 Litre Fuel Tank12V Socket In Dash PanelAbs + EbdEsp
- 16" Steel WheelsFull Size Spare Wheel
- CoNot AvailableHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb239 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High291Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High196Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low252Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium206
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore85 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2298 ccCooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine CodesM9tEngine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Stroke101.3 mmValve GearDohc
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb9.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High11.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High7.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low9.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium7.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb31Wltp - Mpg - Extra High25.4Wltp - Mpg - High37.7Wltp - Mpg - Low29.4Wltp - Mpg - Medium35.8
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc2.3 ccBadge Power135Based On IdNot AvailableChassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Front/Side Impact - Discontinued February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot RecommendedNcap Pedestrian - Discontinued February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %18Relative HeightH2Relative LengthL2Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage25000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- Bhp135 bhpEngine Power Kw99 kwEngine Power Rpm3500 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft266 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg36.7 mkgEngine Torque Nm360 nmEngine Torque Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed93 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front225/65 R16Tyre Size Rear225/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Height2482 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)2495 mmLength5548 mmLoad Length3083 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb13.6Wheelbase3682 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)2070 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2470 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)105 litresGross Vehicle Weight3300 kgLoad Space Volume10.8Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1978 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload1322 kg
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
Nissan's Interstar offers a versatile and practical choice to those looking for a large van. There are three different versions of its 2.3-litre dCi diesel Euro 6d-TEMP engine and the choice of both front and rear-driven configurations. Plus extra hi-tech features and the usual range of body styles, load volumes and options. In other words, it remains a class act.<...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.