Nissan Primastar 30 L22.0 dCi 150ps H1 Tekna Van Auto
- 8" TouchscreenAudio Switch On Steering And And Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsBluetoothCar Phone Pre InstalledCruise ControlFront Parking SensorLow Fuel Level Warning LightNavigation SystemPasRear Parking SensorRear View CameraService IndicatorTrip Computer
- Aux PortDigital Radio (Dab)Radio/Cd PlayerUsb Socket/Ipod Interface
- Automatic Headlights And WipersBlind Spot MirrorBody Coloured Exterior MirrorsDaytime Running LightsElectric Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows With One Touch Drivers WindowFog LightsHeated Exterior Mirror With Temperature SensorLed HeadlightsLeft Side Sliding DoorUnglazed 270 Degree Rear French Doors
- 12V SocketCloth UpholsteryFoldable Passenger Seat With Fixed TableFront ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront Manual AcFull Steel Bulkhead Load Through FacilityHeight Adjustable Driver Seat With Lumbar SupportLeather Gear LeverLeather Steering WheelPassenger Bench With Underseat StorageSteering Wheel Rake AdjustmentSteering Wheel Reach Adjustment
- Drivers AirbagPassenger Airbag
- AlarmRemote Central LockingSuperlocking
- Abs + EbdEsp
- 17" Alloy WheelsFull Size Spare Wheel
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSteeringPasSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Safety Assist %45Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power150Vehicle Homologation ClassN1VAT qualifying vehicle - Seek advice from HMRCNoGeneration Mark1NCAP Overall Rating - LCVSilver
- Minimum Kerbweight1819 kgGross Vehicle Weight3070 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1690 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1251 kgLoad Space Volume6.7No. of Seats3
- Length5480 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1956 cmWheelbase3498 cmWidth (including mirrors)2312 cmHeight (including roof rails)1971 cmLoad Length2937 cm
- 0 to 6211.6 secTop Speed110 mphBHP150 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW110 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT258Engine Torque NM350 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG35.7
- Bore85 mmStroke88 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNoEngine CodesM920ddcg5
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb189
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Nissan's Primastar is a mid-sized van that offers a very complete all-round package. Jonathan Crouch checks out the latest version.
Ten Second Review
Nissan's medium-sized van is the Primastar, the Japanese brand's version of a design also shared with Renault. It's very competitive in terms of efficiency and carriage capacity and differentiates itself from its rivals by offering a...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this vehicle?Service intervals on Primastar are 2 years or 18,000 miles, whichever comes first.How long is the warranty on this van?All Nissan vans carry a 5 year / 100,000-mile warranty, whichever comes first.How many miles per gallon can this van do?Fuel consumption figures are not currently published in Nissan's Primastar literature.What is the van's maximum payload?This model of the Primastar has a payload from 908kgsCan this van have sliding doors on both sides for ease of loading?Hello, thank you getting in touch. Nissan have now stopped producing the Primastar, however, the Vauxhall Vivaro, Renault Traffic and the Ford Transit Custom are all a similar size and can all be ordered with twin side loading doors. Thank you.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The quoted manufacturer mpg for the Nissan Primastar is 38 mpg (combined).How long will it take to get the vehicle?We have the Nissan Primastar in stock for delivery within 14-21 days.Do I get breakdown recovery?Yes, the Nissan Primastar comes with breakdown recovery for 3 years.What are the service intervals for this van?The service interval for the Nissan Primastar is 25,000 miles.