Peugeot E-Boxer 435 L390kW 75kWh H2 Professional Premium+ Van Auto
- Battery Charge WarningBulb Out Warning For Side Light, Headlamp And IndicatorsDisplay Screen In Rear View Mirror With Traction Battery Charge Level, Battery Voltage/Amperage, And RangeDoor Open Warning For Cab DoorsLights On Warning BuzzerPower SteeringRear Parking SensorsService Indicator
- Electric Front WindowsHalogen Headlights With Clear Polycarbonate LensesLaminated WindscreenNearside Sliding Side Loading DoorRemote Headlight Adjustment From FaciaRoof Mounted AerialSide Rubbing StripsTinted WindowsTwin Lens Door Mirrors With Electrically Adjustable And Heated Upper MirrorTwo Speed And Intermittent Front Windscreen WipersVisible Vin Plate
- 10 Tie-Down HooksDriver Seat Armrest, Lumbar Adjustable And Under Seat StorageDriver Seat With Height, Reach And Rake AdjustmentFull Steel BulkheadLockable Glove BoxMagnet Cloth UpholsteryManual Air Conditioning For Cab Area With GloveboxNon Slip Hardwearing Front Cabin Floor CoveringReach Adjustable Steering WheelThermostatic Heating ControlTwo Cup Holders And Mobile Phone Storage In Lower Dashboard CentreTwo Load Area Lights
- Touchscreen Navigation Pack With Bluetooth - Boxer
- 3X3 Point Inertia Reel Height Adjustable SeatbeltsDriver/Passenger Seatbelt Unfastened WarningDrivers Airbag
- Anti-Theft Perimeter Alarm SystemDeadlocksHigh Frequency Remote Control Central Locking With 3 Button PlipLights On AlarmThatcham Rolling Transponder Immobiliser
- AbsEbaElectric Charging Cable Mode 3 Type 2 For WallboxElectronic Brake Force Distribution (Ebfd)Electronic Stability Control (Esc)Hill Start AssistOn Board Charger-Compatible With Both Single And Three Phase Power SupplyReinforced Twin Leaf Suspension
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh75Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)720Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw22Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)60Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side FrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity75
- CoNot AvailableCo20HcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- Automatic TransmissionYesBoreNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCooling SystemNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableEngine CodesNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableFuel TypeNot AvailableGears1 SpeedManual TransmissionNoNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableStrokeNot AvailableValve GearNot Available
- Alternator AmpsNot AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine CcccBadge Power120Based On IdNot AvailableBattery AhNot AvailableBattery Volts12Chassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemNot AvailableFront BrakesVentilated DiscsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsGeneration Mark2Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear DrumsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRear BrakesDiscsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsRunning Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage32000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPas Rack And PinionVehicle Homologation ClassN2Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62Not AvailableBhp120 bhpEngine Power Kw88 kwEngine Power Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft258 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg35.7 mkgEngine Torque Nm350 nmTop Speed75 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelNot Available
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front215/75 R16Tyre Size Rear215/75 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Front Overhang948 mmHeight2522 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5998 mmLoad Deck Height535 mmLoad Height1932 mmLoad Length3705 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1422 mmLoad Width1870 mmLower Rear Door Width1562 mmRear Door Height1790 mmRear Overhang1015 mmSide Load Door Height1755 mmSide Load Door Width1250 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb14.24Upper Rear Door Width1562 mmWheelbase4035 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)2050 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Train WeightNot AvailableGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgLoad Space Volume13Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load150 kgMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight2810 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload690 kgPlated 2Nd Axle2400Plated Front Axle2100
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Peugeot's improved Boxer van is a more confident contender in the large LCV segment, thanks to the addition of more efficient 2.0-litre BlueHDi diesel engines and a strong EV offering. Jonathan Crouch looks at what's on offer.
Ten Second Review
Peugeot's Boxer is a large LCV that has forensically focused on the things that make a real difference to fleet operators in order to give...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.