Why Lease An Expert?
The Peugeot Expert is a light commercial vehicle that’s designed for business in built-up areas, it’s a top pick for the tradesman travelling to & from the city. If you want a medium sized van that combines charm, capability & comfort this Peugeot is the Expert.
Peugeot Expert Specifications & Dimensions
This Peugeot isn’t just a pretty face, its fit for purpose features prove that it’s a real workhorse.
- Two vehicle lengths (Standard & Long)
- Payloads of up to a huge 1446kgs for the diesel van, or 1002kgs for the e-Expert
- Available in Professional Premium+ and Asphalt Premium+ trim levels
- Different body styles (panel van & crew van)
- 1.5-litre or 2.0-litre Euro 6.2 diesel engines
- 6-speed manual or 8-speed automatic gearboxes
- All-electric e-Expert version now available
- Maximum 2.5-tonne towing capacity (model dependant)
- 1.95m roof height for potentially universal car park access
Whatever the trade this Peugeot won’t miss a trick.
Peugeot Expert Drive & Trim
The Peugeot Expert has a high spec when it comes to safety tech. Depending on which model you choose, you could benefit from:
- Air conditioning
- Heated drivers seat
- Cruise control
- Rear parking sensors and reverse camera
There’s loads more on offer too. And, it’s comfy but is it a work office or cabin? Let it be both with these features (model dependant):
- Voice-controlled navigation system
- Mirror screen system for your smartphone
- 7-inch colour touchscreen
- Smartphone holder on dashboard
- Swivelling table built into the central armrest
This Peugeot van is crowned the king when it comes to multitasking.
Fuel Economy & Emissions
The Peugeot Expert holds a title for being a powerhouse too. The 1.5-litre engine has an output of 102hp & the 2.0-litre unit provides 144hp.
The 102bhp model is the most economical, it has an official WLTP combined fuel consumption figure of up to 45.3mpg & has a Co2 output of just 141g/km (NEDC test figure).
The all-electric e-Expert has a 136hp electric motor which is powered by either a 50kWh or 75kWh battery, offering an official range of up to 211 miles between charges.
Peugeot Expert Finance
How much does it cost to lease a Peugeot Expert?
If you want a medium sized van that’s elegant, flexible and robust, the Peugeot Expert is top of the list to lease from us.
The Peugeot might be the expert when it comes to medium sized vans, but leave leasing to us, we’re the specialists. Look at our van finance page to find out more about leasing.
Expert Van Reviews
Take a look at our in-depth Peugeot Expert review, or check out the video review.