Peugeot Expert Standard1000 1.5 BlueHDi 100 Professional Premium Van
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- ClockCruise Control And Variable Speed LimiterLights On Warning BuzzerMulti-Function On-Board Trip ComputerPasRev CounterService Indicator
- Electric Front Windows With One Touch & Anti Pinch FunctionFront Windows Tinted To 30 Percentage OpacityHeight Adjustable Halogen HeadlightsHigh Level Third Brake LightLaminated Acoustic WindscreenLockable Fuel Filler CapTwin Sliding Side DoorsTwo Speed Intermittent Front WipersVisible Vin At Windscreen Base
- 6 Load Tie-Down Hooks In Cargo AreaClosed Upper And Open Lower Glove BoxesCourtesy LightCup Holders For Driver And Passenger At Top Of DashboardDashboard Storage AreasDriver And Passenger Sun VisorsDrivers Seat Rake And Reach Adjustable With Lumber Adjustment And ArmrestFront Door Pockets With 1.5L Bottle HolderHard Plastic Floor Protection In CabinHeight Adjustable Head RestraintsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelLoad Area LightMica Cloth UpholsteryModuwork - Dual Passenger Seat, Foldup Outer Seat, Folding Table In Central Seat, Under Seat Storage,Height Adj Drivers Seat With Lumbar Adj & ArmrestRubber Load Floor CoverStorage Under Squab Of Central Passenger SeatTicket Holder
- Visibility Pack - Expert
- Automatic Fuel Cut Off And Door Unlocking In The Event Of AccidentDoor Opening Warning And Audible Lights On WarningDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Deactive SwitchHeight-Adjustable 3-Point Pre-Tensioner Seat Belts With Force LimiterUnfastened Seat Belt Warning For Driver And Passengers
- Dashboard Mounted Central Locking Push Button And Auto Locking Above 7MphPerimeter And Volumetric Thatcham Category 1 Approved AlarmRemote Central Locking With Deadlocking, Selective Cab And Load Area Locking Via 3 Button Plip Remote Control Key (X2)Rolling Code Transponder Immobiliser
- 12V Socket In Cabin12V Socket In Cargo AreaElectronic Stability Control And Abs With Hill Start Assist, Eba And Ebfd
- Full Size Steel Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1586 kgGross Vehicle Weight2695 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1109 kgLoad Space Volume5.8No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load170 kgPlated Front Axle1500Plated 2nd Axle1500Gross Train Weight4230 kg
- Length4959 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1920 cmWheelbase3275 cmWidth (including mirrors)2204 cmHeight1899 cmLoad Length3674 cmLoad Width1628 cmLoad Height1397 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4Front Overhang881Rear Overhang803Side Load Door Width935Side Load Door Height1241Lower Rear Door Width1282Upper Rear Door Width1282Rear Door Height1220Load Deck Height544Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1258Turning Circle - Wall to Wall12.9
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesExhaust SystemEgrFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Alternator Amps75Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPasClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage140000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120NCAP Safety Assist %44Badge Engine CC1.5Badge Power100Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3NCAP Overall Rating - LCVSilver
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH39.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL45.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH34.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL41.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH45.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEL52.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH37.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL39.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH43.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL49.9
- Top Speed90 mphBHP102 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW75 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT199Engine Torque NM270 nmEngine Torque RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque MKG27.5
- Bore75 mmStroke84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Fuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2141 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb175WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH189WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL175
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
With style and size on its side, the third generation Peugeot Expert is ready to do battle with the small panel van sector's big hitters. Jonathan Crouch drives it.
Ten Second Review
With style, size and technology now on its side, Peugeot's much improved Euro6.2-compatible MK3 model Expert has much to offer if you're looking for a versatile medium range Transit-class van.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
- What are the service intervals on this van?This Peugeot Expert has 25,000-mile or 2-year service intervals.How long is the warranty on this van?This Peugeot Expert comes with a 3-year/100,000-miles warranty as standard.How many miles per gallon can this van do?Official WLTP Combined fuel consumption for this model of Expert is 39.2 to 45.7mpgWhat is this van's maximum payload?This model of the Expert has a payload of 1109kgsCan I get an automatic gearbox in any of your vans?We have access to almost any commercial vehicle out there. Depending on what size or specification van you are looking for, it would depend on the cost of the lease payments, but there is very little cost between medium and large vans. The most popular automatic small/medium vans would be the VW Caddy or VW Transporter. Alternatively if you would require a larger van Mercedes offer the Vito or Sprinter van.How long will it take to get the vehicle?The Peugeot Expert has a lead time of around 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The quoted manufacturer mpg for the Peugeot Expert is from 39 to 44 mpg, depending on the model.Do I get breakdown recovery?The Peugeot Expert comes with free breakdown recovery for one year.What are the service intervals for this van?The Peugeot Expert requires servicing after 1 year or 25,500 miles.