Renault Kangoo L1ML19 ENERGY dCi 95 Advance Van
- E-CallPower Assisted Steering
- Automatic Headlights And Rain Sensitive Front WipersBody Coloured Door RailElectrically Adjustable + Heated Door MirrorsFull Halogen Headlights And Daytime Running LightsOne-Touch Descending Electric Front WindowsRoof Bar FixingsWide View Mirror
- 10 Anchorage Points In Load Area12V Power Socket In Front2 Additional Anchorage Points In Load AreaClosed GloveboxHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatKangoo Cloth UpholsteryLoad Area Led LightingPremium Gear Stick With Chrome Inserts
- Driver And Passenger Seatbelt ReminderDrivers Airbag
- 3 Button Folding Key With Selective OpeningAlarm - Thatcham T1 Volumetric AlarmDeadlocking
- Diesel Particulate FilterElectric Parking BrakeEsc + Hill Start AssistIncreased Payload
- 16" Flex Wheels
- CoNot AvailableCo2Not AvailableHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb139 g/km
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore76 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1461 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves8Stroke80.5 mm
- Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb53.3
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power95Based On IdNot AvailableChassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesDiscsFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutsGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear WheelsInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRear BrakesDrumRear SuspensionRear Trailing ArmsRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL1Service Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPasVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)13.6 secBhp95 bhpEngine Power Kw70 kwEngine Power Rpm3750 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft192 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg26.5 mkgEngine Torque Nm260 nmEngine Torque Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed102 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeContinentalTyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleFlexWheel Type16" Steel
- Front Overhang960 mmHeight1804 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1864 mmLength4486 mmLoad Height1215 mmLoad Length1806 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1284 mmLoad Width1570 mmRear Overhang810 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.3Turning Circle - Wall To Wall11.8Wheelbase2716 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1860 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2159 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)54 litresGross Train Weight3735 kgGross Vehicle Weight2235 kgLoad Space Volume3.3Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1434 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload801 kgPlated 2Nd Axle642Plated Front Axle914
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The third generation version of Renault's Kangoo van might just be the market's most complete compact LCV. Jonathan Crouch drives it.
Ten Second Review
This completely redesigned third generation Renault Kangoo van aims to set fresh standards in compact van design - and in some ways it does. There are some genuinely clever features on offer here - though UK customers can't have al...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.