Why Lease A Master?
The Renault Master is big on pretty much everything. Space, payload, trim level & cab comfort.
Renault says the vehicle offers the most comprehensive array of storage options available today – for instance, there’s a pivoting seatback table, which is ideal for popping on your computer or files, and a clipboard holder on the dashboard is just the thing if you are hopping in and out of the cab making deliveries and getting signatures.
Specifications & Dimensions
Renault's large van has attempted to offer many of the benefits of passenger cars when it comes to driver comfort – ergonomic control, adjustable steering wheel & driver’s seat, increased insulation against noise, & air conditioning.
The Renault Master is available in Front Wheel Drive, Rear Wheel Drive (great for heavy & bulky loads) & even has a Twin Rear Wheel option.
With 3 heights, 4 body lengths & a range of colour & interior options, this means there are more than 300 versions to choose from.
- Payloads of up to 1551kg
- Load lengths of up to 4.383 on the L3 Long Overhang model.
- Load heights of up to 2048mm
- Load volumes of up to 17cu/m
- Up to 3000kg towing capacity
- Euro 6d / VI diesel engines with outputs of 130hp, 135hp, 145hp, 150hp, & 180hp (availability subject to FWD or RWD options)
- Quickshift6 automatic option
- Fully electric Master ZE now available
Renault Master Drive & Trim
Business & Business+ options provide a broad range of standard equipment. Depending on which you choose, you’ll benefit from:
- DAB radio & bluetooth connectivity
- Overhead parcel shelf
- Air conditioning
- Pivoting seatback table with underseat storage compartment
- 12v socket in load area
- Rear parking sensors
Fuel Economy & Emissions
Despite being big in size, the Renault Master’s efficient diesel engines mean that its not big on fuel consumption. Combined official figures are as low as 47.9mpg for the 150hp FWD drivetrain, & the same van has Co2 emissions of 156 to 159g/km.
Master Van Reviews
Take a look at our expert Renault Master review.