Renault Master Lwb FwdLH35dCi 150 Business High Roof Van
- AlarmDeadlockingElectronic ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking (Foldable 2 Button Key)
- 22 Litres Adblue Tank4 Disc Brakes6 Speed GearboxAbs +EbdEsc (Electronic Stability Control) With Hill Start Assist And Grip XtendTrailor Swing Assist
- Drivers Airbag3 Point Height Adjustable Seatbelts With Pretensioners
- Overhead Parcel ShelfHeight Adjustable Steering WheelClosed GloveboxCentre Console With Twin Cupholders10 Floor Mounted Load Anchorage Point
- Side Wind AssistRear Running Board And HandlesHeated With Electric Adjustment External Door MirrorsC Shaped Drl'sBlack Trim On Radiator Grille
- PasMulti-Function Trip Computer With Rev Counter
- Co2159HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb245 g/km
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore85 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2298 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Stroke101.3 mm
- EcNoEc Combined47.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb9.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb30.1
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc2.3 ccBadge Power150Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot RecommendedNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage24000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- Bhp150 bhpEngine Power Kw110 kwEngine Power Rpm3500 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft284 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg39.3 mkgEngine Torque Nm385 nmEngine Torque Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed97 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front225/65 R16Tyre Size Rear225/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Front Overhang869 mmHeight2744 mmLength6225 mmLoad Deck Height555 mmLoad Height2144 mmLoad Length3733 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1380 mmLoad Width1765 mmLower Rear Door Width1580 mmRear Door Height1820 mmRear Overhang1024 mmSide Load Door Height1780 mmSide Load Door Width1270 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb15.7Turning Circle - Wall To Wall16.2Wheelbase4332 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)2070 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2470 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresGross Train Weight6000 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgLoad Space Volume14.8Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2123 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload1377 kgPlated 2Nd Axle2100Plated Front Axle1850
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The Renault Master has been a mainstay of the large van sector for some time now, along with its sibling, the Nissan Interstar. With a vast choice of body styles, engines and options, the Master features economical and refined diesel powerplants, with load volumes from 8 to 22 cubic metres. And there's an E-Tech EV option too.
Renault's Master ...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.