Renault Master Mwb FwdMM35dCi 135 Business+ Medium Roof Van
- Multi-Function Trip Computer With Rev CounterPas
- C Shaped Drl'sChrome Trim On Radiator GrilleElectric Front Windows With One Touch Drivers WindowHeated With Electric Adjustment External Door MirrorsRear Running Board And HandlesSide Wind AssistWide View Mirror
- 10 Floor Mounted Load Anchorage PointAir Conditioning And Pollen FilterCentre Console With Twin CupholdersClipboard HolderClosed GloveboxDashboard Storage Compartment LidDriver Seat Lumbar SupportDriver's ArmrestDual Split Underseat Storage Compartment With Pivoting Seatback TableFully Adjustable Suspension Type Driver SeatHeight Adjustable Steering WheelInterior Chrome TrimKaleido Cloth UpholsteryOverhead Parcel Shelf
- 3 Point Height Adjustable Seatbelts With PretensionersDrivers Airbag
- AlarmDeadlockingElectronic ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking (Foldable 2 Button Key)
- 12V Socket In Loadspace22 Litres Adblue Tank4 Disc Brakes6 Speed GearboxAbs +EbdEsc (Electronic Stability Control) With Hill Start Assist And Grip XtendTrailor Swing Assist
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage24000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Safety Assist %29Badge Engine CC2.3Badge Power135Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark3NCAP Overall Rating - LCVBronze
- Minimum Kerbweight2046 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1454 kgLoad Space Volume10.8No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load200 kgPlated Front Axle1850Plated 2nd Axle2100Gross Train Weight6000 kg
- Length5575 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)2070 mmWheelbase3682 mmWidth (including mirrors)2470 mmHeight2499 mmLoad Length3083 mmLoad Width1765 mmLoad Height1894 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb13.6Front Overhang869Rear Overhang1024Side Load Door Width1270Side Load Door Height1780Lower Rear Door Width1580Rear Door Height1820Load Deck Height558Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1380Turning Circle - Wall to Wall14.1
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.2WLTP - MPG - Comb30.7
- Top Speed94 mphBHP135 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW99 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT266Engine Torque NM360 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG36.7
- Bore85 mmStroke101.3 mmCC2298 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Fuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front225/65 R16Tyre Size Rear225/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2180 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb241
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The Renault Master has been a mainstay of the large van sector for some time now, along with its siblings, the Nissan NV400 and Vauxhall Movano. With a vast choice of body styles, engines and options, the Master features economical and refined powerplants, load volumes from 8 to 22 cubic metres and fresh face.
Renault's Master van is one of tho...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What driver assistance technology does the Renault Master have as standard?All Renault Masters come with the following driver tech installed: DABV radio with USB connection, Bluetooth connectivity, a CD player (yes, really), electric front windows, and an ergonomic driver's seat. If you opt for a vehicle with a higher trim level, more tech and features are added at each level, so check the full spec above for additional features included with this vehicle.How long is the warranty on the Renault Master?Every Renault Master comes with a 5-year or 100,000-mile (whichever comes first) manufacturer's warranty. This warranty cover begins when the vehicle is first registered.What safety equipment does the Renault Master have as standard?All Renault Masters now come with electronic stability control (ESC) as standard. You'll even get hill-start assist, trailer stabilisation and Renault’s own Grip Xtend feature (advanced traction control) on the basic models and up. Every Master also comes with a driver airbag. Finally, crosswind assist is now a standard safety feature on all Master models.How many doors does the Renault Master have?All Renault Masters come with 2 rear doors, 1 side sliding door and 2 cabin doors (driver and passenger) as standard.What is the Renault Master MWB FWD's maximum payload?The Renault Master medium wheelbase FWD models can carry a maximum payload of up to 1479kg. If you choose the H2 second-highest roof option, you'll be able to carry the full 1479kg. If you choose the H3 highest roof option, you'll be able to carry 1454kg.