Ssangyong MussoDouble Cab Pick Up 202PS Saracen 4 Doors Auto AWD
- 12.3" Supervision Cluster With Colour Tft-Lcd Trip ComputerAutomatic Headlight Control And Rain Sensing WipersBlind Spot DetectionBluetooth Telephone ConnectivityCruise ControlFront And Rear Parking SensorsHd 9.2 Inch Screen With Tomtom Navigation, Rear View Camera & Bluetooth ConnectivityHydraulic And Speed Sensitive Power SteeringLane Change AssistRear Cross Traffic AlertTpms (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
- 6 SpeakersApple Carplay And Google Android AutoAudio Controls Mounted On Steering WheelDab RadioMp3,4A, Ape, Ogg, Wma, Flac & Wav File Format PlayUsb And Auxiliary Socket
- Black And Silver Roof RailsBlack And Silver Side StepsBlack Finished Door Mirrors, Belt Line And Tailgate FinisherBlack Ladder Style Front GrilleElectric WindowsElectric, Folding, Heated Door Mirrors With Side RepeaterHeadlamp LevellingHigh Strength Steel ConstructionLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsProjection HeadlampsRear Privacy GlassRear WiperSaracen GraphicsShark Fin Roof AerialTrailer Sway ControlUltra Rigid Quad Frame For Greater StrengthVisible Vin PlateWindscreen Wiper De-Icer
- 6 Way Power Adjustable Front Passenger Seat8 Way Power Adjustable Driver Seat With Power LumbarA-Pillar Grab HandlesAir Vents For Rear Seat PassengersAutomatic De-Misting SystemAutomatic Dual Zone Air ConditioningCabin Air Quality Control SystemFloor MatsGlovebox With Illumination And Key LockHeated Front SeatsHeated Leather Steering WheelHeated Rear SeatsHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsIlluminated Sun Visor With Sliding ExtensionIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Covered Steering Wheel With Graphite AccentsPremium Nappa Leather UpholsteryReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear HeadrestsRear Seat Armrest With CupholdersStainless Front And Pvc Rear Door Scuff PlatesTyre Parking Direction IndicatorVentilated Front SeatsWoven Finish Accent To Fascia, Graphite Finish To Air Vents And Door Tops
- Active Roll Over ProtectionChild Safety LocksCurtain Airbags For Front And Rear Seat PassengersDoor Impact Beams For Added Protection From Side CollisionsDual Airbags For Driver And Front PassengerFront Passenger Airbag On/Off SwitchFront Seatbelt PretensionersSeatbelt Reminder For All SeatsSide Airbags For Front Passengers
- Anti Theft Alarm SystemImmobiliserRemote Central LockingSteering Column Lock
- Anti Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake AssistEbdElectronic Stability ProgrammeHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistPush Button StartTraction Control
- 18" Black Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2155 kgGross Vehicle Weight3250 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1095 kgNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgGross Train Weight6750 kg
- Length5095 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1950 cmWheelbase3100 cmWidth (including mirrors)2175 cmHeight1870 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8Front Overhang890Rear Overhang1105
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage150000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRearFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutRear SuspensionCoil SpringSteeringRack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage12500 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12Badge Engine CC2.2Badge Power202Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark2
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low11.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.8WLTP - MPG - Comb31.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High30.8WLTP - MPG - High36.6WLTP - MPG - Low24.1WLTP - MPG - Medium32.2
- Top Speed113 mphBHP202 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW149 kwEngine Power RPM3800 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT325Engine Torque NM441 nmEngine Torque RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque MKG45
- Bore86.2 mmStroke92.4 mmCC2157 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.5:1Gears6 SpeedEngine MakeSsangyongFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNoEngine Codes672 980
- Tyre Size Front255/60 R18Tyre Size Rear255/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleBlack AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)77CO0.095 g/kmNOx0.019HC+NOx0.067Particles0.0001HC0.048WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb236WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High241WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High202WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low308WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium230
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
SsangYong's updated Musso pick-up aims to continue to shake up its segment. Jonathan Crouch takes a look
Ten Second Review
SsangYong's Musso pick-up aims to redefine the value proposition for customers in this segment and provide them with rugged but car-like transport. It's the only model in the sector tough enough to offer a seven year warranty and its combined payload and towin...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.