Toyota HiluxGR Sport D/Cab Pick Up 2.8 D-4D Auto
- 4.2" Multi Information DisplayBluetooth ConnectivityDynamic Guide Lines Reversing CameraFront And Rear Parking SensorsFuel HeaterIntelligent Adaptive Cruise ControlLane Departure Warning SystemLights On Warning BuzzerPanoramic View MonitorPasPre-Collision System With Pedestrian DetectionRear View CameraRoad Sign AssistSmart Phone Integration With Android Auto & Apple CarplayTachometerTouch 2 Multimedia System With 8" Display + Go Navigation System
- Digital Radio (Dab)Jbl Premium Sound System With 9 SpeakersMp3 CompatibilitySteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Connector
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto HeadlightsAutomatic Headlamp LevellingBlack Door HandlesBlack Door MirrorsBlack G-Mesh GrilleBlack Side StepsBody Coloured Front BumperDark Grey Rear BumperEmergency Brake Light Assist (Ebs)Follow Me Home HeadlightsFront Power Windows With Auto Up And Down FunctionFront Wiper De-IcerHeadlight Cut-Off ReminderHeadlight WashersHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindowLed Daytime Running LightsLed Dual Beam Projector HeadlightsLed Front Fog LightsLed Rear LightsMud Flaps Front And RearPower Rear Side WindowPower Retractable Door MirrorsRear Fog LightsRear Window Privacy GlassTrailer Sway ControlUnderbody Protection CoverVariable Front WipersWindscreen Shadeband
- 220V Power Socket60/40 Split Tip-Up Rear Bench SeatAlcantara/Leather UpholsteryAmbient Door LightingCarpet Covered FloorCentre Console CoolboxCentre Console With Lid, Storage And ArmrestCooler In Upper Glove BoxDual Zone Auto A/CHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsInner Load Hooks On Cargo DeckLeather Steering Wheel And Gearshift LeverLocking GloveboxPower Adjustable Drivers SeatRear Passenger Footwell HeatingTilt Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Automatic Front Passenger Airbag On/Off SwitchChild Proof Rear Door LocksFront Passenger Airbag DetectorFront Seatbelt Pre-Tensioners + Force LimitersFront Seatbelt ReminderIsofix Child Seat PreparationRear Seatbelt Pre-Tensioners With Load LimitersSupplement Restraint System (Srs) 7 Airbags - Driver And Passenger, Knee, Side And Curtain
- ImmobiliserLockable TailgateRemote Central LockingSmart Entry And Start System Button
- 2 12V SocketsAbs With EbdAuto Limited Slip DifferntialBrake AssistDownhill Assist Control (Dac)Front And Rear Monotube Shock AbsorbersFront Red Coil SpringsHill Start AssistLoad Sensing Proportioning SystemStop/Start FunctionTraction ControlVehicle Stability Control
- 17" Bi - Tone Black Machined Face Gr Sport Alloy WheelsAll Terrain TyresFull Size Alloy Spare WheelGr Sport Black Wheel Caps
- Minimum Kerbweight2130 kgGross Vehicle Weight3210 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1080 kgNo. of Seats5Plated Front Axle1540Plated 2nd Axle1550Gross Train Weight6300 kg
- Length5325 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1855 mmWheelbase3085 mmHeight1815 mmLoad Length1525 mmLoad Width1540 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb6.4Front Overhang985Rear Overhang1255Load Deck Height480Turning Circle - Wall to Wall6.7
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear DrumsFront SuspensionDouble WishboneRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Frequency - Months12Badge Engine CC2.8Badge Power204Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark5
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low11.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium9.2WLTP - MPG - Comb29.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High28.5WLTP - MPG - High34WLTP - MPG - Low25WLTP - MPG - Medium30.7
- Bore92 mmStroke103.6 mmCC2754 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.6:1Gears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNoEngine Codes1gd-Ftv
- BHP204 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW150 kwEngine Power RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT369Engine Torque NM500 nmEngine Torque RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque MKG51
- Tyre Size Front265/65 R17Tyre Size Rear265/65 R17Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb248WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High261WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High217WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low297WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium241
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The eighth generation version of Toyota's indestructible Hilux pick-up has a strong heritage. But now it's a little more smartly turned out. Jonathan Crouch takes a look at the revised version.
Ten Second Review
Toyota's Hilux pick-up has always been unbreakable, capable and sensible. But aspirational? Possibly not. This improved version of the eighth generation model might be tho...
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.