Toyota Land Cruiser Lwb2.8D 204 Active Commercial Auto
- 4.2" Coloured Tft Screen Multi-Information DisplayAdjustable Speed Limiter With MemoryAudio Switch On Steering And And Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsBluetooth Handsfree ConnectivityBoot Tailgate Remote Release On KeyCruise ControlDigital SpeedometerEco-Driver IndicatorGearshift IndicatorReversing Camera With 4 Rear Parking SensorsTilt Detection SensorsTpms (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)Trip ComputerTyre Pressure Warning System (Tpws)Variable Flow Control (Vfc) Power Steering
- 8" Touchscreen With Toyota Touch 2 Multimedia System9 SpeakersApple Carplay/Android AutoAux-In ConnectorDigital Audio Broadcast (Dab)Multimedia And Telephone Switches On Steering WheelUsb Connector
- Aluminium Door Scuff PlatesAnti-Jam Protection On Power WindowsAutomatic Headlights With Cut-OffBlack Roof RailsBlack Side StepsBlack Upper Front GrilleBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersBody Coloured Door Mirrors And Door HandlesBody Coloured Protection Moulding On Side DoorsBody Coloured Rear SpoilerDusk SensorElectric Heated Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Mud GuardsFront And Rear Power Windows With Auto Up/Down FunctionFront SpoilerGrey Insert On Boot DoorHeadlamp LevellingIntegrated Indicators On Door MirrorsIntermittent WipersLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed High Mounted Stop LightLed Rear Brake LightsLed Rear Combination LightsMulti Reflector Halogen HeadlightsPower Adjustable And Retractable Door MirrorRear Blanking GlassRear Fog LightsRear Window Defogger SystemRear Window WiperShade Band On WindowTowing HookTrailer Sway Control
- 12V Power Socket In Front12V Rear Passenger Power Socket In 2Nd Row2 Rear Coat Hooks220V Power Socket In Boot4 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel50:50 Split Folding 3Rd Row Rear Seats60:40 Split Folding 2Nd Row Rear SeatsAshtrayAssist Grips In Centre PillarAssist Grips In Front PillarAutomatic Dual Zone Air ConditioningBlack Interior Door HandlesBoot LightChrome Insert On Centre Air VentClean Air FilterCloth UpholsteryDriver And Front Passenger Personal LightsDriver And Front Passenger Whiplash Injury Lessening SeatsDriver And Passenger Seatback PocketsFabric Door TrimFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Assist GripsFront Bottle HoldersFront CupholdersHalf Width Mesh GrilleHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatIlluminated Driver And Passenger Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorIlluminated Entry SystemLeather Armrest On Front Console BoxLeather Gearshift And HandbrakeLockable Glove Box With LightManual Adjustable Tilt And Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelManual Height Adjustable Drivers Seat With Lumbar SupportManually Reclining Driver And Passenger SeatManually Sliding Driver And Passenger SeatRear Assist GripsRear Bottle HoldersRear CupholdersRear Passenger Personal Lights In 2Nd RowRear Passenger Room Lights In 3Rd RowReclining And Sliding On 2Nd Row Rear SeatsRetractable Tonneau CoverSilver Centre ConsoleSunglasses Holder
- Child Safety Door LockFront Passenger Airbag DetectorFront Seatbelt Pre-Tensioners + Force LimitersFront Seatbelt ReminderPassenger Airbag On/Off SwitchSpeed Detecting Automatic Door LockSupplement Restraint System (Srs) 7 Airbags - Driver And Passenger, Knee, Side And CurtainTrailer Wiring Harness
- Driver Power Door LockGlass Breaking Alarm SensorsImmobiliserIntrusion Sensor And AlarmIsofix Child Restraint SystemRemote Door Lock
- AbsActive Traction ControlBrake AssistDownhill Assist Control (Dac)EbdEmergency Brake Light SignalEngine Start/Stop SystemHill Start AssistSmart Entry And Push Button StartVehicle Stability Control
- 17" 6-Spoke Silver Alloy WheelsFull Size Temporary Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight2130 kgGross Vehicle Weight2950 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)87 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload820 kgNo. of Seats2
- Length4840 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1885 mmWheelbase2790 mmHeight1845 mmLoad Length1480 mmLoad Width1045 mmLoad Height982 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6Front Overhang975Rear Overhang1075Turning Circle - Wall to Wall11.8
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesVentilated DiscsFront SuspensionDouble WishboneRear Suspension4 Link With Coil SpringSteeringRack And PinionAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoBadge Engine CC2.8Badge Power204Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark5
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL9.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low11.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH12.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL11.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL9.1WLTP - MPG - Comb30.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH27.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL30.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High28.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH26.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL28.5WLTP - MPG - High34.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEH32.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEL34.9WLTP - MPG - Low24.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH22.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL24.4WLTP - MPG - Medium31WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH28.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL31
- 0 to 6212.7 secTop Speed109 mphBHP204 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW150 kwEngine Power RPM3400 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT369Engine Torque NM500 nmEngine Torque RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque MKG51
- Bore92 mmStroke103.6 mmCC2755 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio15.6:1Gears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNoEngine Codes1gd-Ftv
- Tyre Size Front265/65 R17Tyre Size Rear265/65 R17Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style6 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.035 g/kmNOx0.041HC+NOx0.019Particles0.0035WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb246WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH274WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL246WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High259WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH293WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL259WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High211WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH236WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL211WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low305WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH328WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL305WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium239WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH268WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL239
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
Many serious off-road vehicles are about as comfortable as going over Niagara in a barrel when used on the road, but Toyota's Land Cruiser is one champion mud-plugger that can hold its own on the tarmac. The latest model gets a cleaner, more powerful version of Toyota's 2.8-litre diesel engine, plus safety and specification upgrades. The reasons you might want one have...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.