Toyota Proace City L2 ElectricIcon Van 50kWh Auto [11kWCh]
- Audio Switch On Steering And And Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsBluetooth Handsfree ConnectivityColour Ev 3.5 " Multi-Information Display ScreenCruise ControlCruise Control Switch Behind Steering WheelDynamic Guide Lines Reversing CameraEcall Emergency SystemMyt Connected ServicesNavigation SystemPasReversing Camera With Front And Rear Parking SensorSmart Phone Integration With Android Auto & Apple CarplayToyota Pro Touch 7 Inch Screen With Multimedia SystemTyre Pressure Warning System (Tpws)Usb Connector X 2
- 2 SpeakersDigital Radio (Dab)
- 180 Degree Opening Rear DoorsAuto WipersBlack Door HandlesBlack Front And Rear BumpersBlack Roof RailsDay-And-Night Rear View MirrorElectric Front Windows With One Touch Up/Down FacilityFront Fog LightsHeated Door MirrorsPanel Rear Wing DoorsPower Adjustable Door MirrorsPower Retractable Door MirrorsPrivacy Glass 30% Smoke TintTwo Manual Sliding Side Doors
- 2 Seat Front Passenger BenchCargo Deck Load Hook X6Driver And Front Passenger Personal LightsDriver Seat ArmrestFabric SeatsFoldable Backrest For Passenger SeatsIn-Floor Storage BoxLed Boot LightManual Air ConditioningManual Height Adjustable Drivers Seat With Lumbar SupportManually Reclining And Sliding Front Passenger SeatsMirror On Driver Sun VisorOpen Upper Dashboard Storage CompartmentPanel BulkheadPollen FiltersRubber Cargo LinerRubber Floor Mats In Load AreaSmart CargoUnderfloor Storage On 2Nd Row
- Supplement Restraint System (Srs) 6 Airbags
- 11Kw Fast ChargerAdjustable Speed Limiter (Asl)Anti Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake AssistDownhill Assist Control (Dac)Electronic Brake Force Distribution (Ebd)Hill Start Assist
- 16" 5 Triple Spoke Steel Wheels With Wheel CapsFull Size Spare Wheel
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoBadge Engine CC0Badge Power136Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Minimum Kerbweight1649 kgGross Vehicle Weight2400 kgPayload751 kgNo. of Seats3
- Length4753 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1884 mmWheelbase2975 mmHeight1880 mmLoad Length3440 mmFront Overhang892Rear Overhang886Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1229
- 0 to 6211.2 secTop Speed84 mphBHP136 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW100 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT192Engine Torque NM260 nmEngine Torque MKG26.5
- CC1 ccFuel TypeElectricGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelWheel Style5 Triple SpokeAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO20 g/km
- Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)840Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)270Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)32Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb20.6Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City395WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb270WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH260WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL280WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City245WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb168WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH162WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL174Charging Port LocationLeft Side FrontMaximum Charging Rate - kW100
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Toyota's compact van, the Proace City, might just be the small LCV you forgot to add to your wish list. Jonathan Crouch sees how it measures up.
Ten Second Review
Until the launch of this Proace City model, Toyota was competing in just 40% of the LCV market, so this compact van is hugely important for the brand. It's practical attributes are the same as those of the PSA Group LCV ...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.