Vauxhall Combo Cargo L1 Electric2300 100kW Sportive 50kWh H1 Van Auto
- Central Facia Display With Audio Information, Digital Clock, Outside Temperature With Ice Warning And Additional Features About Infotainment SystemCentrally Located Instrument Cluster With Service Due Indicator And Trip Computer DataCruise Control With Speed LimitersDrive Mode SelectorInstrumentation Speedometer, Rev Counter, Fuel Gauge With Low Fuel Warning Light And Water Temperature Gauge Warning LightLights On Audible WarningMulti-Function Trip Computer With Trip Mileage, Vehicle Range, Average Speed, Average And Instantaneous Fuel EconomySingle-Speed Electronic Drive SelectorSpeed Sensitive Electric Power Assisted SystemTyre Pressure MonitorVauxhall Connect
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Automatic Lighting ControlBlack Door HandlesBlack Door MirrorsBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersDaytime Running LightsElectrically Operated Front Windows With Safety Autoreverse One Touch FacilityFront Fog LightsGlazed Tailgate With Heated Window And Wash/Wipe FacilityHazard Warning LightsMagic Wash SystemManual Headlight Beam LevellingRear Fog LightsReversing LightsSide Protection MouldingSolar Heat Absorbing WindscreenTinted WindowsTwin Electrically Adjustable, Heated Door Mirrors And Manually Folding Door MirrorsTwo Speed Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent Wipe
- 12 Volt Electrical Accessory Socket Centre Console6 Way Adjustable Height And Reach Drivers Seats With Manual Lumbar Adjustment And ArmrestCab Heating System With Six Speed Fan, Illuminated Controls, Four Adjustable Facia Vents, Windscreen Demist Vents And Side Window Demist VentsDriver And Front Passenger Sun Visor And Vanity Mirror On Rear Of Drivers SunvisorDriver's Top Lidded GloveboxFabric UpholsteryFull Width Overhead Storage Shelf With Ambient LightingLarge Open Storage Pocket Behind Infotainment ScreenMistral Grey Fabric Side BolstersOpen Storage Compartment Below GloveboxReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnSix Fixed Floor Mounted Load Restraint Lashing EyesSmall Open Storage Compartment Behind Gear LeverTwo Drinks Holders In Centre Console On Front CompartmentTwo Facia Mounted Drinks Holders On Front CompartmentTwo Large And Two Small Open Door Pockets
- Deactivation Switch For Front Passenger Airbag And Side Impact AirbagDrivers And Front Passengers Lap Belt Pretensioner SystemEnergy Absorbing Steering Column, Side Impact Protection Beams, Reinforced Passenger Safety Cell And Front And Rear Deformation ZonesFront Body Lock Diagonal Seatbelt Pretensioner SystemFront Seatbelt Force LimitersHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelts
- 2 Folding Keys With Integral Remote Control FunctionCentral Locking Activation Switch On Drivers DoorElectronically Protected AudioEngine Deadlock ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central Locking And DeadlocksRemote Control Ultrasonic Security Alarm SystemVisible Vehicle Identification Number (Vin)
- Anti-Lock BrakingAnti-Roll BarCorner Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Stability ProgrammeEnergy RecuperationEngine Drag Torque ControlHill Start AssistIndependent Macpherson Front Suspension With Gas Pressure Dampers And Linear-Rate Coil SpringsOnboard Charger - 7KwRear Torsion Beam With Gas Pressure Dampers And Variable Rate Coil SpringsSingle Foot Driving ExperienceTraction Control
- 16" Steel Wheels With Full-Diameter Wheel Trims
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh50Battery Charge Type 1 Kw2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1305Battery Charge Type 2 Kw7.4Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 3 Kw100Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 4 KwNot AvailableBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNot AvailableBattery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)Not AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh23Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel19.5Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.2Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City435Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City - Teh376Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City - Tel436Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb281Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh241Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel282Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City270Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City - Teh234Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City - Tel271Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb175Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh150Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel175
- CoNot AvailableCo20HcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- Automatic TransmissionYesBoreNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCooling SystemNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableEngine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableFuel TypeElectricGears1 SpeedManual TransmissionNoNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableStrokeNot AvailableValve GearNot Available
- EcNot AvailableEc CombinedNot AvailableEc Extra UrbanNot AvailableEc UrbanNot Available
- Alternator AmpsNot AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine CcccBadge Power136Based On IdNot AvailableBattery AhNot AvailableBattery VoltsNot AvailableChassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemNot AvailableFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsGeneration Mark5Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear WheelsInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRear BrakesDrumRear SuspensionMini Block SpringsRunning Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage25000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPas Rack And PinionThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNoTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)11.7 secBhp136 bhpEngine Power Kw100 kwEngine Torque Lbs.Ft192 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg26.5 mkgEngine Torque Nm260 nmTop Speed81 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelNot Available
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchYesSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Front Overhang892 mmHeight1860 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4403 mmLoad Deck Height610 mmLoad Height1236 mmLoad Length1817 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1229 mmLoad Width1630 mmLower Rear Door Width1241 mmRear Door Height1196 mmRear Overhang726 mmSide Load Door Height1072 mmSide Load Door Width675 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11Turning Circle - Wall To WallNot AvailableUpper Rear Door WidthNot AvailableWheelbase2785 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1848 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2107 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Train Weight3160 kgGross Vehicle Weight2410 kgLoad Space Volume3.3Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1607 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload803 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1400Plated Front Axle1200
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Vauxhall's Combo is a panel van with the one thing operators really need: serious carrying capacity of up to 4.4m3. Jonathan Crouch drives the fourth generation version.
Ten Second Review
With their fourth generation Combo, Vauxhall fields a very class-competitive compact van, with both short and long wheelbase body styles that together should be able to satisfy almost every buyer...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?
An Initial inspection at 12,500 miles/1 year (whichever comes sooner). The main services on the Combo-e are at 25,000 miles/2 years (whichever comes sooner)"How long is the warranty on this van?
The Combo-e has a 3-year / 60,000 mile warranty, with a 8-year / 100,000 mile battery warranty.How many miles can this van do on a single charge?
This model of the Combo-e can travel up to 171 miles between charges, subject to driving conditions, weather, and payloads which affect range on all electric vehicles.What is this van's maximum payload?
This model of the Combo-e has a payload of 803kgs.