Vauxhall Combo-E Cargo L1 Electric2300 100kW Sportive 50kWh H1 Van Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Central Facia Display With Audio Information, Digital Clock, Outside Temperature With Ice Warning And Additional Features About Infotainment SystemCentrally Located Instrument Cluster With Service Due Indicator And Trip Computer DataCruise Control With Speed LimitersDrive Mode SelectorInstrumentation Speedometer, Rev Counter, Fuel Gauge With Low Fuel Warning Light And Water Temperature Gauge Warning LightLights On Audible WarningMulti-Function Trip Computer With Trip Mileage, Vehicle Range, Average Speed, Average And Instantaneous Fuel EconomySingle-Speed Electronic Drive SelectorSpeed Sensitive Electric Power Assisted SystemTyre Pressure MonitorVauxhall Connect
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Automatic Lighting ControlBlack Door HandlesBlack Door MirrorsBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersDaytime Running LightsElectrically Operated Front Windows With Safety Autoreverse One Touch FacilityFront Fog LightsGlazed Tailgate With Heated Window And Wash/Wipe FacilityHazard Warning LightsMagic Wash SystemManual Headlight Beam LevellingRear Fog LightsReversing LightsSide Protection MouldingSolar Heat Absorbing WindscreenTinted WindowsTwin Electrically Adjustable, Heated Door Mirrors And Manually Folding Door MirrorsTwo Speed Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent Wipe
- 12 Volt Electrical Accessory Socket Centre Console6 Way Adjustable Height And Reach Drivers Seats With Manual Lumbar Adjustment And ArmrestCab Heating System With Six Speed Fan, Illuminated Controls, Four Adjustable Facia Vents, Windscreen Demist Vents And Side Window Demist VentsDriver And Front Passenger Sun Visor And Vanity Mirror On Rear Of Drivers SunvisorDriver's Top Lidded GloveboxFabric UpholsteryFull Width Overhead Storage Shelf With Ambient LightingLarge Open Storage Pocket Behind Infotainment ScreenMistral Grey Fabric Side BolstersOpen Storage Compartment Below GloveboxReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnSix Fixed Floor Mounted Load Restraint Lashing EyesSmall Open Storage Compartment Behind Gear LeverTwo Drinks Holders In Centre Console On Front CompartmentTwo Facia Mounted Drinks Holders On Front CompartmentTwo Large And Two Small Open Door Pockets
- Deactivation Switch For Front Passenger Airbag And Side Impact AirbagDrivers And Front Passengers Lap Belt Pretensioner SystemEnergy Absorbing Steering Column, Side Impact Protection Beams, Reinforced Passenger Safety Cell And Front And Rear Deformation ZonesFront Body Lock Diagonal Seatbelt Pretensioner SystemFront Seatbelt Force LimitersHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelts
- 2 Folding Keys With Integral Remote Control FunctionCentral Locking Activation Switch On Drivers DoorElectronically Protected AudioEngine Deadlock ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central Locking And DeadlocksRemote Control Ultrasonic Security Alarm SystemVisible Vehicle Identification Number (Vin)
- Anti-Lock BrakingAnti-Roll BarCorner Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Stability ProgrammeEnergy RecuperationEngine Drag Torque ControlHill Start AssistIndependent Macpherson Front Suspension With Gas Pressure Dampers And Linear-Rate Coil SpringsOnboard Charger - 7KwRear Torsion Beam With Gas Pressure Dampers And Variable Rate Coil SpringsSingle Foot Driving ExperienceTraction Control
- 16" Steel Wheels With Full-Diameter Wheel Trims
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionMini Block SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Badge Engine CC0.0Badge Power136Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark5
- Minimum Kerbweight1607 kgGross Vehicle Weight2410 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload803 kgLoad Space Volume3.3No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load100 kgPlated Front Axle1200Plated 2nd Axle1400Gross Train Weight3160 kg
- Length4403 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1848 cmWheelbase2785 cmWidth (including mirrors)2107 cmHeight1860 cmLoad Length1817 cmLoad Width1630 cmLoad Height1236 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11Front Overhang892Rear Overhang726Side Load Door Width675Side Load Door Height1072Lower Rear Door Width1241Rear Door Height1196Load Deck Height610Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1229
- 0 to 6211.7 secTop Speed81 mphBHP136 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW100 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT192Engine Torque NM260 nmEngine Torque MKG26.5
- CC1 ccFuel TypeElectricEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO20 g/km
- Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1305Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 3 kW100Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)30Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL19.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH23Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City435WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH376WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL436WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb281WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH241WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL282WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City270WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH234WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL271WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb175WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH150WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL175Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Vauxhall's Combo cargo is a panel van with the one thing operators really need: serious carrying capacity of up to 4.4m3. Jonathan Crouch reports on the fourth generation version.
Ten Second Review
With their fourth generation Combo, Vauxhall fields a very class-competitive compact van, with both short and long wheelbase body styles that together should be able to satisfy almost e...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?An Initial inspection at 12,500 miles/1 year (whichever comes sooner). The main services on the Combo-e are at 25,000 miles/2 years (whichever comes sooner)"How long is the warranty on this van?The Combo-e has a 3-year / 60,000 mile warranty, with a 8-year / 100,000 mile battery warranty.How many miles can this van do on a single charge?This model of the Combo-e can travel up to 171 miles between charges, subject to driving conditions, weather, and payloads which affect range on all electric vehicles.What is this van's maximum payload?This model of the Combo-e has a payload of 803kgs.How many miles per gallon can this van do?Vauxhall Combos can offer a solid 42.2-52.3mpg, depending on which vehicle spec you choose.