Vauxhall Combo Cargo L12000 1.5 Turbo D 100ps H1 Elite Van
- Central Facia Display With Audio Information, Digital Clock, Outside Temperature With Ice Warning And Additional Features About Infotainment SystemCentrally Located Instrument Cluster With Service Due Indicator And Trip Computer DataCruise Control With Speed LimitersFront And Rear Parking Distance SensorsInstrumentation Speedometer, Rev Counter, Fuel Gauge With Low Fuel Warning Light And Water Temperature Gauge And Shift Up Indication Warning LightMulti-Function Trip Computer With Trip Mileage, Vehicle Range, Average Speed, Average And Instantaneous Fuel EconomyRide And Handling Automatic Electronic ControlledSpeed Sensitive Electric Power Assisted SystemSurround Rear Vision With Panoramic Rear View CameraTyre Pressure MonitorVauxhall Connect
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Charging Point In GloveboxUsb Charging Point In Rear Centre Console
- Automatic Lighting ControlBlack Door MirrorsBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersBody Colour Side Protection MouldingsBody Colour Sliding Side Access Door Rail CoverBody Coloured Door HandlesChrome Effect Front GrilleDipping Rear View MirrorElectrically Operated Front Windows With Safety Autoreverse One Touch FacilityFront Fog LightsHalogen Daytime Running LightsSilver Lower Skid Plate Bumper InsertSolar Heat Absorbing WindscreenTinted WindowsTwin Electrically Adjustable, Heated Door Mirrors And Manually Folding Door MirrorsTwo Speed Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent Wipe
- 12 Volt Electrical Accessory Socket Centre Console6 Way Adjustable Height And Reach Drivers Seats With Manual Lumbar Adjustment And ArmrestAnti-Submarining Ramps In Front SeatsCab Heating System With Six Speed Fan, Illuminated Controls, Four Adjustable Facia Vents, Windscreen Demist Vents And Side Window Demist VentsCab SoundproofingCarpet Floor Covering In 1St RowCuritiba Fabric Seat Trim UpholsteryDriver And Front Passenger Sun Visor And Vanity Mirror On Rear Of Drivers SunvisorDriver's Top Lidded GloveboxFull Width Overhead Storage Shelf With Ambient LightingLarge Open Storage Pocket Behind Infotainment ScreenOpen Storage Compartment Below GloveboxPu Steering WheelRadio In Overhead ShelfReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnSix Fixed Floor Mounted Load Restraint Lashing EyesSmall Open Storage Compartment Behind Gear LeverSun Shades For Driver MirrorTwo Drinks Holders In Centre Console On Front CompartmentTwo Facia Mounted Drinks Holders On Front CompartmentTwo Large And Two Small Open Door PocketsVinyl Load Floor Covering
- Multimedia Navi Pro Pack - CargoSight And Light Pack - Combo
- Deactivation Switch For Front Passenger Airbag And Side Impact AirbagDrivers And Front Passengers Lap Belt Pretensioner SystemEnergy Absorbing Steering Column, Side Impact Protection Beams, Reinforced Passenger Safety Cell And Front And Rear Deformation ZonesFront Body Lock Diagonal Seatbelt Pretensioner SystemFront Seatbelt Force LimitersHeight Adjustable Lap And Diagonal Inertia Reel Front Seatbelts
- 2 Folding Keys With Integral Remote Control FunctionElectronically Protected AudioLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central Locking And DeadlocksRemote Control Security Alarm Incl - Led On Facia,Load Area+Bonnet Protection,Ultrasonic Intrusion Sensor,Power Alarm,Vehicle Theft Attempt IndicationVauxhall Engine Deadlock Immobiliser SystemVisible Vehicle Identification Number (Vin)
- Anti-Lock BrakingAnti-Roll BarCorner Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Stability ProgrammeEngine Drag Torque ControlHill Start AssistIndependent Macpherson Front Suspension With Gas Pressure Dampers And Linear-Rate Coil SpringsStop/Start FunctionTraction Control
- 16" Alloy Wheels
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMacpherson Struts With Coil SpringsRear SuspensionMini Block SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Badge Engine CC1.5Badge Power100Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark5
- Minimum Kerbweight1320 kgGross Vehicle Weight1985 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1350 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgPayload665 kgLoad Space Volume3.3No. of Seats2Max. Roof Load100 kgPlated Front Axle1200Plated 2nd Axle1075Gross Train Weight3335 kg
- Length4403 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1848 cmWheelbase2785 cmWidth (including mirrors)2107 cmHeight1860 cmLoad Length1817 cmLoad Width1630 cmLoad Height1236 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11Front Overhang892Rear Overhang726Side Load Door Width675Side Load Door Height1072Lower Rear Door Width1241Rear Door Height1196Load Deck Height610Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1229
- ECNoEC Urban65.5 mpgEC Extra Urban74.3 mpgEC Combined70.6 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL53.3
- Bore75 mmStroke84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.5:1Gears5 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- BHP100 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW74 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT184Engine Torque NM250 nmEngine Torque RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque MKG25.5
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2106 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL140
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Vauxhall's Combo cargo is a panel van with the one thing operators really need: serious carrying capacity of up to 4.4m3. Jonathan Crouch reports on the fourth generation version.
Ten Second Review
With their fourth generation Combo, Vauxhall fields a very class-competitive compact van, with both short and long wheelbase body styles that together should be able to satisfy almost e...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?Vauxhall Combo vans with diesel engines have 25,000-mile or 2-year service intervals, while petrol engine Combos need servicing once a year or every 12,500 miles.How long is the warranty on this van?All Vauxhall Combo vans come with a 3-year warranty based on unlimited mileage for the first 12 months with a total mileage limit of 60,000 miles across the first 3 years.How many miles per gallon can this van do?Vauxhall Combos can offer a solid 42.2-52.3mpg, depending on which vehicle spec you choose.