Volkswagen Caddy Cargo C202.0 TDI 75PS Commerce Van
- Driver Alert System Includes Drowsiness DetectionEmergency Call Control Unit With EcallMulti-Function DisplaySeatbelt Warning IndicatorService IndicatorStart-Stop System With Regenerative Braking
- Dab RadioWe Connect Basic Preparation
- Automatic Hazard Light Activation Under Emergency BrakingBlack Front And Rear BumpersElectric Front WindowsRoof Rail PreparationWindscreen Wiper With Variable Intermittent Delay And Wash-Wipe System
- Dimming Breakaway Interior Rear-View MirrorElectronically Controlled Heating SystemInterior Light In HeadliningLockable Glove Compartment Door With LightManual Height Adjustment For Front SeatsReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnSix Lashing Points For Securing Loads
- 3-Point Seat Belts In Front, With Pretensioner And Height AdjustmentDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag Deactivation
- Electronic Engine ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With Deadlocks, Interior Locking
- Anti Locking Braking System (Abs)Automatic Post Collision Braking SystemAutonomous Emergency Braking Front Assist With Pedestrian MonitoringElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Brake Force Distribution (Ebd)Electronic Differential Lock (Edl)Electronic Stabilisation Programme (Esp)Emergency Brake AssistEngine Drag Torque Control (Msr)Hill Hold AssistTraction Control System (Tcs)
- Decorative Beige Birch Vein Inserts
- Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRearBattery Volts12Battery AH70Alternator Amps140Front SuspensionMcpherson StrutsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPasClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoBadge Engine CC2.0Badge Power75Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark4Relative HeightH1Relative LengthL1
- Minimum Kerbweight1483 kgGross Vehicle Weight2220 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked740 kgPayload737 kgLoad Space Volume3.1No. of Seats2Max. Roof Load100 kgPlated Front Axle1140Plated 2nd Axle1210Gross Train Weight3620 kg
- Length4500 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1614 mmWheelbase2755 mmWidth (including mirrors)2100 mmHeight1856 mmLoad Length1797 mmLoad Width1614 mmLoad Height1272 mmFront Overhang890Rear Overhang855Side Load Door Width703Side Load Door Height1096Lower Rear Door Width1234Rear Door Height1130Load Deck Height586Turning Circle - Wall to Wall11.4
- ECNoEC Urban49.6 mpgEC Extra Urban76.3 mpgEC Combined64.2 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.5WLTP - MPG - Comb57.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High52.3WLTP - MPG - High68.9WLTP - MPG - Low47.9WLTP - MPG - Medium62.8
- 0 to 6216.7 secTop Speed98 mphBHP75 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW55 kwEngine Power RPM2250 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT184Engine Torque NM250 nmEngine Torque RPM1375 rpmEngine Torque MKG25.5
- CC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front205/65 R15Tyre Size Rear205/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2117 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL128
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The fifth generation Volkswagen Caddy is a compact van that's new from the ground up, described as 'the Swiss Army Knife of urban delivery vans'. It's now more stylish, but bigger inside, more economical and efficient but also more car-like. Plus there's an advanced digital interior and a whole portfolio of safety systems. You won't have previously come across a compac...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.