Volkswagen Caddy Cargo Maxi C20 Petrol1.5 TSI 114PS Commerce Van
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentReach and rake adjustable steering column
- Service indicatorService indicator
- ABSAnti locking braking system (ABS)Traction controlTraction control system (TCS)
- Drivers airbagDriver and front passenger airbag with front passenger airbag deactivation
- Remote central lockingRemote central locking with deadlocks, interior lockingImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliser
- Height adjustable drivers seatManual height adjustment for front seats
- Insurance Group 1-Insurance Group 2-Chassis Engine Number-Vin/Frame No.-Coin Series-Coin Description-Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRearBattery Volts12Battery AH59Alternator Amps140Front SuspensionMcpherson StrutsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPasClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoCoin Wheelbase Description Code-Coin Wheelbase Name Code-Coin Gross Vehicle Weight Code-Coin Power Output Code-Special EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Running Cost League Headings-Ghost model for valuation purposesNoNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-Badge Engine CC1.5Badge Power114Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark4
- Minimum Kerbweight1475 kgGross Vehicle Weight2250 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked740 kgPayload775 kgLoad Space Volume3.7Boot Capacity Saloons-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Down-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Removed-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Removed-No. of Seats2Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)-Plated Front Axle1110Plated 2nd Axle1310Gross Train Weight3650 kg
- Length4853 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1614 cmWheelbase2970 cmWidth (including mirrors)2100 cmHeight1860 cmHeight (including roof rails)-Load Length2150 cmLoad Width1230 cmLoad Height1275 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb-Front Overhang890Rear Overhang993Side Load Door Width846Side Load Door Height1096Lower Rear Door Width1234Upper Rear Door Width-Rear Door Height1130Load Deck Height589Turning Circle - Wall to Wall12.1
- ECNoEC Urban43.5 mpgEC Extra Urban56.5 mpgEC Combined50.4 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.3WLTP - MPG - Comb43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High41.5WLTP - MPG - High50.4WLTP - MPG - Low34.9WLTP - MPG - Medium44.8
- 0 to 6211.5 secTop Speed112 mphBHP114 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW84 kwEngine Power RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT162Engine Torque NM220 nmEngine Torque RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque MKG22.4
- CC1500 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineFuel TypePetrolCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedEngine Make-Fuel DeliveryDirect Injection Turbo IntercoolerCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelWheel Style-Tyre Make-Plated 3rd Axle-Plated 4th Axle-Alloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2127 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)-CO-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min147
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The fifth generation Volkswagen Caddy is a compact van that's new from the ground up, described as 'the Swiss Army Knife of urban delivery vans'. It's now more stylish, but bigger inside, more economical and efficient but also more car-like. Plus there's an advanced digital interior and a whole portfolio of safety systems. You won't have previously come across a compa...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What happens if the inside of the van is scratch due to work tools?Firstly it depends on what contract you have chosen, on a finance lease you will not be charged for any damage as it is up to you to sell the vehicle at the end of the term. If you choose the contract hire option, the finance company will allow fair wear and tear which covers scratches in the load area. The majority of our vans will have ply lining fitted in the back which will help prevent the van from being damaged.Hi there! For this vehicle, is it possible to get it ply-lined? Thanks!Hi Eden, thanks for getting in touch. As a part of the current offer we have available on the Volkswagen Caddy C20 Diesel 1.6 TDI 75PS Startline Van, the vehicle will be delivered to to you direct fully ply lined. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, or get a tailored quote, please feel free to contact one of our specialists direct on 01442 838 195 so we can discuss the options. Kind regards, Mike Daly.How many miles per annum is with this deal? Thank youHi, thank you for your question. This deal is based on 8,000 miles over a 5 year term. If you’d like to talk about this in further detail and get a tailored quote please call one our specialists direct on 10442 838 193. Thank you, Richard Wells Sales ManagerCan one have a tow bar fitted? What are the average cost you charge when a van comes back to you after a 2 year loan? I understand there are so many variables, but do you have an average on your records?Yes you can have tow bar fitted to your new vehicle. You can either have this fitted before delivery and spread the cost of the tow bar over the term of lease agreement or alternatively, you can pay for the tow bar as a one off payment before delivery. If you want to fit any accessories after delivery we always recommend contacting the lease company before hand and always using approved fitters. All lease companies have a fair wear and tear guide when returning the vehicle at the end of a contract hire agreement. They will send you this towards the end of your contract. It is very hard to give an average cost as every vehicle is returned back to the lease company in different condition. Some things to consider would be the lease company will charge you a pence per mile if the vehicle is over the estimated mileage on the agreement, if the vehicle has not been serviced and if there is any damage above and beyond the stated fair wear and tear guide provided by the lease company. If you are in any doubt we would recommend contacting us before you hand the vehicle back to the lease company.Hi, can the DSG auto come with air con?Thanks a lot for your question. The Volkswagen Caddy 102ps DSG model is available in 2 different trim levels. It is available in the Trendline and the Highline. As standard the Highline Caddy does come with air conditioning but if you wanted to take the Trendline you would need to add air con as an optional extra. One of our team would be glad to work out which option would work out best for you.Can I have the van signwritten? And can I fit roofbars?Yes, you can signwrite your van. We recommend the vinyl type of signwriting because it can be easily removed at the end of your contract. You can also fit roofbars to your van. If you wanted roofbars fitted to this Volkswagen Caddy we can arrange it for you and include the cost in your monthly payments.How long will it take to get the vehicle?We have the Volkswagen Caddy in stock, so it can be delivered within 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The Volkswagen Caddy returns between 47.1 and 55.4 mpg, depending on the model.Do I get breakdown recovery?Yes - 12 months of breakdown recovery is available for all Volkswagen models.Do I get breakdown recovery?Yes - the Volkswagen Caddy comes with 12 months of breakdown recovery.What are the service intervals for this van?The service intervals for the Volkswagen Caddy are two years or 18,000 miles.