Volkswagen Crafter Cr35 Maxi Lwb Fwd2.0 TDI 140PS Trendline High Roof Van
- Digital ClockDriver Alert SystemLights On Warning BuzzerLocking Fuel CapRev CounterService Indicator
- Driver Seatbelt Warning LightElectric WindowsIndicators In Front Door MirrorsIntegral Step In Front BumperRear Wing Doors With 270 Degree Hinges
- Air Recirculation SystemAshtrayCentre Console Storage TrayCfcu PreparationCharcoal FilterDocument Holder On Centre ConsoleDrinks HoldersElectromechanical Servotronic SteeringFully Adjustable Suspension Type Driver SeatGrab Handles On Rear Entry PillarsHeight Adjustable Head RestraintsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIlluminated Glove Compartment With Lockable LidInterior Light, Including 2 Reading LightsInterior Light, Switchable By DoorStorage Compartments In Doors And In Step, RightStorage Tray On DashboardTwo 12V Outlets In The Cab (In The Dashboard)
- 3 Point Inertia Reel Belt On All SeatsAutomatic Hazard Light With Emergency BrakingCrosswind AssistHeight Adjustable Seatbelts For Outer Cab Seats
- 1 Rigid KeyEngine Immobiliser
- AbsAutomatic Post Collision Braking SystemEbaEbdEdlEspHbaParking Brake - Hill Hold ControlTcs
- Minimum Kerbweight2423 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1077 kgLoad Space Volume16.4No. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1800Plated 2nd Axle2100Gross Train Weight6000 kg
- Length7391 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)2040 mmWheelbase4490 mmWidth (including mirrors)2427 mmHeight2590 mmLoad Length4855 mmLoad Width1832 mmLoad Height1961 mmFront Overhang1000Rear Overhang1901Side Load Door Width1311Side Load Door Height1822Lower Rear Door Width1552Rear Door Height1840Load Deck Height570Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1380Turning Circle - Wall to Wall16.2
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Battery AH72Alternator Amps110Front SuspensionLeaf SpringsRear SuspensionParabolic Leaf SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage12000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Safety Assist %40Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power140Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark2NCAP Overall Rating - LCVSilverRelative HeightH2Relative LengthL3
- ECNoEC Urban33.6 mpgEC Extra Urban40.9 mpgEC Combined37.7 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH11WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.1WLTP - MPG - Comb32.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH25.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL32.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High28.2WLTP - MPG - High37.7WLTP - MPG - Low31.4WLTP - MPG - Medium34.9
- Top Speed98 mphBHP140 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW103 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT251Engine Torque NM340 nmEngine Torque RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque MKG34.7
- Bore81 mmStroke95.5 mmCC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineValve gearSohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front205/75 R16cTyre Size Rear205/75 R16cTyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2197 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb229WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH289WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL229
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
Volkswagen's Crafter, the UK's fourth best selling large van, is the thinking business person's choice in this sector, especially since it was improved with a smarter look, a fresh range of 2.0 TDI diesel engines and enhanced safety and media connectivity. Now making more sense than ever before on the balance sheet, this is a contender better placed than most to take i...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.