Volkswagen Crafter Cr35 Mwb2.0 TDI 140PS Trendline Business Van
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Driver Alert SystemLights On Warning BuzzerLocking Fuel CapRev CounterService Indicator
- Driver Seatbelt Warning LightElectric WindowsIndicators In Front Door MirrorsIntegral Step In Front Bumper
- Air Recirculation SystemAshtrayCentre Console Storage TrayCfcu PreparationCharcoal FilterClimatic Air ConditioningDocument Holder On Centre ConsoleDrinks HoldersElectromechanical Servotronic SteeringFully Adjustable Suspension Type Driver SeatGrab Handles On Rear Entry PillarsHeight Adjustable Head RestraintsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIlluminated Glove Compartment With Lockable LidInterior Light, Including 2 Reading LightsInterior Light, Switchable By DoorStorage Compartments In Doors And In Step, RightStorage Tray On DashboardTwo 12V Outlets In The Cab (In The Dashboard)
- 3 Point Inertia Reel Belt On All SeatsAutomatic Hazard Light With Emergency BrakingCrosswind AssistHeight Adjustable Seatbelts For Outer Cab Seats
- Engine ImmobiliserRemote Central/Dead Locking
- AbsAutomatic Post Collision Braking SystemEbaEbdEdlEspHbaParking Brake - Hill Hold ControlTcs
- Minimum Kerbweight2200 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1300 kgLoad Space Volume9.9No. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1800Plated 2nd Axle2100Gross Train Weight6000 kg
- Length5986 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2040 cmWheelbase3640 cmWidth (including mirrors)2427 cmHeight2355 cmLoad Length3450 cmLoad Width1832 cmLoad Height1726 cmFront Overhang1000Rear Overhang1346Side Load Door Width1311Side Load Door Height1587Lower Rear Door Width1552Rear Door Height1605Load Deck Height570Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1380Turning Circle - Wall to Wall13.6
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Battery AH72Alternator Amps110Front SuspensionLeaf SpringsRear SuspensionParabolic Leaf SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage12000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power140Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark2
- ECNoEC Urban34 mpgEC Extra Urban41.5 mpgEC Combined38.7 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.1WLTP - MPG - Comb31.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max26.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min31.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High26.6WLTP - MPG - High36.2WLTP - MPG - Low31.4WLTP - MPG - Medium34.9
- Top Speed98 mphBHP140 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW103 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT251Engine Torque NM340 nmEngine Torque RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque MKG34.7
- Bore81 mmStroke95.5 mmCC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineValve gearSohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front205/75 R16cTyre Size Rear205/75 R16cTyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2194 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb236WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max279WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min236
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
Volkswagen's Crafter, the UK's fourth best selling large van, is the thinking business person's choice in this sector, especially since it was improved with a smarter look, a fresh range of 2.0 TDI diesel engines and enhanced safety and media connectivity. Now making more sense than ever before on the balance sheet, this is a contender better placed than most to take i...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?The Volkswagen Crafter has a variable service interval depending on various factors. The driver is warned of a service requirement by a message on the instrument panel.How long is the warranty on this van?The Volkswagen Crafter has a three year / 100,000 mile warranty, whichever comes first.How many miles per gallon can this van do?Official fuel consumption figures for this model of Volkswagen Crafter are from 34.4 to 38.2mpg.What is this van's maximum payload?This model of the volkswagen Crafter has a payload of 1244kg.What are the service intervals on this van?The Volkswagen Crafter has a variable service interval depending on various factors. The driver is warned of a service requirement by a message on the instrument panel.How long is the warranty on this van?The Volkswagen Crafter has a three year / 100,000 mile warranty, whichever comes first.Does this Crafter have built in SatNav and can you do service plans in the monthly price?Hello, thanks for your question. This model does not have sat nav as standard, but we can get this added when the van is built. In regards to the servicing yes we can offer servicing plans, the price will differ depending on the mileage and term you choose, but we will be able to give you an exact cost over the phone. Servicing is a very popular option, especially with leasing, the price is inflation proof and will cover all of your routine servicing, MOT, Brakes, Bulbs, Wipers and much much more. Kind regards, Richard Wells.What is the annual mileage you offer? I like to have unlimited mileage.Hello, thanks for getting in touch. Whichever type of contract you decide is right for you, the annual mileage will always need to be asked. With some types of contract if you were to exceed the annual mileage there will be an excess charge however on others there may not be a charge but subject to the actual mileage on the vehicle this may have an effect on the value of the vehicle come the end of the contract. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.What is the excess mileage charge on the crafter deal?Hello. Thanks for getting in touch. The excess mileage for a Volkswagen Crafter CR35 LWB Diesel 2.0 TDI BMT 109PS High Roof will be subject to the annual mileage you will be doing and the length of the contract you chose to take. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Do you have a swb high roof crafter for lease?Hello, thanks for your question. We can lease any vehicle you need, it just so happens that the offer we have is on the LWB, however we are still able to supply the SWB if that’s what you require.How long will it take to get the vehicle?We have the Volkswagen Crafter in stock, so it can be delivered within 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The Volkswagen Crafter returns between 32.8 and 37.2 mpg, depending on the model.Do I get breakdown cover?Yes, the Volkswagen Crafter comes with 12 months of breakdown recovery.What are the service intervals for this van?The service intervals for the Volkswagen Crafter are two years or 17,500 miles.